Chapter 12- The Weasley's Save The Boy

Micheal and I had decided we were spending our summer holiday how we always did. Spending a month in America at our parents old summer home. We did this every year even when our parents were alive. They wanted us to experience magical cultures from different parts of the world. While I studied away with American wizards, Micheal was tracking down his birth family. Apparently an aunt or cousin was still alive and lived here. And they had a child who went to Ivermory. So while he got to explore America for the country it is to look for his family. I had to study. So when he decided he would like to stay for another week I immediately wrote to Ron and Hermione to ask if I could stay. I would of asked Harry but no. I've heard about his family and they seem to suck. Hermione said I could come but I would have to fly over on a muggle plan which was a no.

 While Ron said his mother was more then happy to let me stay over and I could use the Floo Network. So I gladly joined them. When I first came over the boys were all cluttered around the fireplace. My trunk and I appearing at once. 

"Hello!" I say causing Ron to jump. 

"You scared the bloody hell out of me," Ron says placing a hand where his heart is.

"Sorry," I say. I hug him.

"Oi what about us?" George asks.

"I didn't forget about you," I say hugging them both, "I missed you guys so much. And America is soooooo boring." I step out of the fireplace into the house. It was wonderful. While I might have a big fancy mansion. Mine was cold and looked untouched. While their house was amazing. It looked magical all around. Smelling like food, and pictures of kids, It was a nice happy family home.

"Its not much," Ron says slightly embarrassed. 

"But its our home," Fred says for him.

"No I love it," I say, "its actually amazing!" 

 "Is this her?!" A red headed older woman asks as she joins us. She pulls me into a hug and I smile.

"Yeah mum thats her," George says.

"Now don't strangle her," Fred says.

"Oh nonsense," She says letting go of me. "Its nice to meet you Y/n darling."

"You two Mrs. Weasley," I say.

"Oh dear call me Molly."

********

So here we are now. Me a week into staying when the twins Fred and George pulled Ron and I into their room.  

"What do you want?" I ask them.

"Well we, and along with Ron, have found a way to help our mate Harry Potter,"  Fred says.

"It involves mind rule breaking, and plenty of fun," George says.

"I'm intrigued," I say.

"Our dad has a muggle car," Fred says, "and we're gonna steal it."

"Steal it?!" I ask.

"Hush!" George exclaims 

"They're being ruthless," Ron says, "we haven't heard from Harry all summer."

"But stealing a car is that really necessary," I say.

"Yes," Fred says, "and you're going to help us."

"But-" I say.

"No buts you're helping," George says.

"And why should I?" I ask.

"Because you want to help Harry," Ron says.

"Fine," I say. 

"Great because we are leaving in five mintues," Fred says.