Chapter 70- The Aftermath

While the other students knowing the DA members names was one thing, Umbridge knowing was another. Everyone in the group was automatically given months of detention and through Cho's hag friend ratting us out she found out I was teaching. Meaning Umbridge stripped quidditch away from me, suspending me for an indefinite period. 

And here we were. Everyone in the army in rows in the great hall doing lines. Not average lines but the ones Harry did. The quill etching words among our hands. As we write my hand twitches from the pain. But the anger I felt towards the hag who ratted us out and the hag sitting before us smirking blinded me from the pain. Around the room, I could hear quiet gasps of pain as she smirks. We had gotten through pages and pages before finally, she dismisses us. We all stand and as I hold my throbbing hand I reach Fred and George.

"Hello Doll," Fred says.

"Excuse us Y/n but we aren't in the mood to entertain," George says.

"I except nothing lesson. Meet me in the library in twenty minutes, you're tutoring me in Transfiguration," I tell them, "I need some help." I wink at them before adjusting the strap on my bag and joining Luna as we skip along the corridor until we get to the stairs. Both of us heading towards the Library. 

"I suspect you have an idea," Luna says, "anything to do with nargles?"

"I wish," I say to her, "no it is more up the twin's alley."

"Well," She says airly, "enlighten them about Nargles."

"I should," I say as we walk inside the library.  We split up and a little behind me was the twins. As I sit down at the farthest table they look around before quickly rushing towards me. I pull out my transfiguration book as they sit down.

"So?" Fred asks. I look around before smirking at them.

"I know you're planning something with Umbridge," I say to them, "and I know as a prefect I'm supposed to report it. But I don't really care. I also heard you're upcharging on your prank items to afford supplies for this prank."

"And?" George asks. I toss a bag at them.

"Enough for your supplies," I tell them, "but I want to help."

"You'll get expelled," Fred says, "you ready for that."

"I'm just saying if you need any help creating or planning I'm down," I tell them, "now what are you planning?" They share a smirk before looking to me.

*****

  "Y/n," Draco say standing as I walk into the common room. "Are you alright?" I show him my cuts in my hand and his eyes go wide. "S-she can't do that."

"She did, and she will keeping doing it," I say to him, "to me, to innocent kids. She's a monster."

"Be careful," Draco says looking around, "the others on the inquisitorial squad will rat you out to here. I mean hell she already kicked you off the team."

"And look what happened, we lost," I scoff, "but this isn't about me or you. Or quidditch. This is about what she's doing to this school. I know you're on her side for survival reasons. But Draco." I cup his checks, "when it comes to it I need you to make the right choice okay?"

"Alright Love."

******

"You're late, Potter," Snape says coldly, as Harry closes the door behind him.

"By two minutes," I say to Snape, "he'll live."

"So," Snape says ignoring my comment, "Have you been practicing?"