Chapter 35 - Doom, Table Fights, and Port Keys.

"What on earth did you give that muggle boy!" A very pissed Mr. Weasley yells. 

  "I didn't give him anything!" Fred says with an evil grin, "I just dropped it.... it was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

 "You dropped it on purpose!" Mr. Weasley exclaims, "you knew he was on a diet-"

 "How big did his tongue get?" George asks eagerly. 

 "It was for feet long before his parents would let me shrink it-" Mr. Weasley says as we burst into laughter. I high five the twins. It actually worked. "Its not funny!" 

 "It kinda is," I say as I calm down.

"This is exactly the type of behavior that seriously undermines wizard- muggle relations! I spend half my life companying against the mistreatment of muggles and my own sons-"

 "We didn't give it to him because he's a muggle," Fred says.

"No we gave it to him because he's a bullying git," George says, "isn't he Harry."

"Yeah he is Mr. Weasley," Harry says earnestly. 

"Thats not the point!" Mr. Weasley yells, "you wait until I tell your mother!"

"Tell me what?" A voice asks. It was Mrs. Weasley. She looks at us and then at Harry and smiles. "Oh Hello, Harry dear. Tell me what Arthur."

"Let's make a break for it," I whisper to the twins.

"George and I will take the blame," Fred whispers back.

"Wait what?" George asks.

"No no no," I tell them, "I'm not backing out. I helped. I should see it through."

"It's nothing Molly," Mr. Weasley mumbles. I clutch the twins hands in fear. Dementors might not scare me. Or any thing like that.But angry Molly Weasley scared the shit out of me. And when Mr. Weasley told her she was going to kill us. "Fred and George just- but I've had my words with them-"

"What have they done this time?" Molly asks, "if its got anything to do with Weasley Wizard Wheezes."

"Why don't you show Harry where he's sleeping Ron?" Hermione suggests trying to get them out of there. 

"He knows where he's sleeping," Ron states clueless as always, "in my room where he slept last time-"

"We can all go," Hermione hints again.

"Oh!" Ron says finally getting it, "right."

"Yeah, we'll come too," George says. The three of us start to move.

"You stay where you are! All three of you!" She yells.

"Three?" I whimper. 

"Three!" She repeats. Ron gives me a look of sympathy as they leave us to our dooms. I tighten my grip of the twins hands. As she glares daggers into us. "What did you do?"

"Nothing," Fred says calmly.

"Arthur!" She yells. I look at Mr. Weasley pleading to him not to rat us out. He sighs and looks apologetically at the boys and I.

 "The Dursely boy got a hold of one of their candies. That I think Y/n nudged towards him," Mr. Weasley spills. What a dirty rat.

"That is a wild accusation!" Fred exclaims.

"You did what!" Molly screams at us, "see this is why I think you waste your time! And you're owls. Maybe if you all cared as much about school as you did about causing trouble you would have gotten more owls. And Y/n." She turns to me and I gulp in fear. "How would your parents feel about this nonsense! They're probably rolling in their graves knowing their daughter is throwing away her life on mindless garbage like this. They made me your god mother for a good reason. And I'm not letting you waste your time on foolishness!"