Chapter 58- The High Inquistor

Saturdays were my favourite days at Hogwarts. No classes just pure fun. So on the rare occaisons of me being being up early enough for breakfast I had a new tradition of getting my daily prophet and tossing it in the fire. So as I settle beside Draco Lunar flies into the hall and drops my daily prophet in my hands. The other slytherins at the table already reading theirs. As I skim I see the usual junk.. engagement, weird sister, mocking Harry, Sirius Black is in London... What a minute.  "Sirius Black in London?" I ask the table, "they are still after him."

   "Yeah I would have thought he would have been caught by now," Blaise says.

   "Yeah," Theodore says, "but this guy has to be good. He escaped from Azakaban."

  "Man," I sigh as I push away my breakfast. "Him in London. That's terrifying." No what was terrifying is the thought he might get caught. I look up to see Harry and the others looking my way. Not wanting to draw attention I look around my table. "I'm going to the pitch. Need to work some before this season. I want to win."

 "I'll see you later?" Draco asks. I nod and walk off reaching the Gryffindor table. 

"Pitch now. All of you," I hiss. They nod as I walk off. Soon following. As we get to the pitch I look at Harry.  "No letters to Sirius until they fall off his trail. Because this is serious, we can't seem to have connections.... Okay?"

 "Yeah sure," Harry mumbles. I nod and look over the others who nod quickly. 

"Alright, next order of business is I heard Ron got on the team!" I say quickly changing the subject to the more joyful one. Ron smiles brightly as we all look at him happily. 

"I need some more practice," He says.

"Well here is the pitch, and two people who play," I say, "get your brooms and meet me back here." 

"Shouldn't you two be studying? I know you're both behind," Hermione says but its no use. The two boys were already running towards the gryffindor tower. "Why do I even bother?"

"A question for the ages Hermione," I tell her as I start towards the dungeons, "no one will ever understand." Soon all four of us our on the pitch. Hermione reading, while Harry and I were shooting quaffles at the goal post as Ron attempts to block them. Which we had concluded that he was pretty good. He had blocked a fair amount. He would be just fine as the Gryffindor Keeper. At lunch we heads back inside where I split for my table.

"Training with the Gryffindors?" Theodore asks.

"I was training a Gryffindor actually," I correct him, "my business not yours."

"Well you're helping the enemy-"

"I will hex you Theodore," I hiss. He nods and goes back to his food.

"Anyways Graham has informed us that he wants us to watch Gryffindor's practice today," Draco says.

"Really? Do I have to?" I ask he nods.

"Yep," Draco says, "you're going." I roll my eyes and stab at my plate.

"Finee," I sigh. After we eat Draco took my arm and pulled me to the pitch with him and a herd of Slytherins. This is just gonna be trouble. As the Gryffndor team walks out it started. Various jeers and catcalls sent to the team.

"What's that Weasley's riding?" Draco calls out, "Why would anyone put a flyingcharm on a mouldy old log like that?" Laughter howls around me as I stand up.

"Come on Guys!" I cheer as the team hovers over the pitch. Angelina barking out orders to her team.

"Hey, Johnson, what's with that hairstyle, anyway?" Pansy shrieks, "Why would anyone want to look like they've got worms coming out of their head?"