Chapter 89 - The Locket From Slytherin

"It's with Umbridge," I scream as I sit up jumping from the sleeping back to my feet.

"What is?" Hermione asks sleepily as she sits up.

"The locket of Slytherin. The horcruex! It's sitting around her neck," I say quickly panicking already on how we could even get it.

"Did you have another vision?" Ron asks, "and that was in it?"

"Yes yes that's exactly it," I say to them. As I look around I notice a lack of Harry. "Where's Harry?"

"Upstairs," Hermione says, "I've just checked on him. I should fetch him. Maybe get him to eat."

"Right right," I say as I sit up. She marches upstairs and I'm left with Ron. As I spin a ring around my finger.

"Where did you get that?" Ron asks. I smile looking at the silver band.

"Fred got it for me for my 18th birthday," I say happily, "I love it." He waves me over so he can look at it. As he looks at the simple thing he smiles slightly.

"Do you reckon Hermione would like something like that?" He says I smile.

"Possible," I say, "she might something a little more than I do. I like the simple bands. But she might like a smaller band with a soft gem. But who knows."

"Ron! Y/n! RON! Y/N! Get up here, quick!" Hermione yells. I jump up and pull him along as we run upstairs.

"What's up? If it's massive spiders again I want breakfast before I—" Ron starts growing as we reach a door.

"Regulus Arcturus Black?" I read then look to Harry, "sirius' traitor death eaters brother."

"R.A.B.! The locket—you don't reckon—?" Ron asks.

"Let's find out," Harry says. He pushes the door: It was locked. Hermione points her wand at the handle.

"Alohomora," She says. A soft click sounds then the door swings open. Decorations were plastered around the room. The Slytherin colors of emerald and silver were everywhere, draping the bed, the walls, and the windows. The Black family crest was painstakingly painted over the bed, along with its motto, TOUJOURS PUR. Beneath a collection of yellow newspaper cuttings, all sticking together to make a ragged collage.

"How peculiar," I say as I step forward with Hermione. I trace my I'm fingertips along the newspaper. The articles all about Death Eaters and Voldemort.

"They're all about Voldemort," she says. "Regulus seems to have been a fan for a few years before he joined the Death Eaters..." I notice a picture of an old quidditch team. Regulus among them. As my eyes scan over the picture I smile. My father was in the back.

"That," I say pointing to the man, "was my father." Harry looks to the picture than to me.

"He was a beater?" He asks. I nod. Then move to Regulus. "He played Seeker. Regulus?"

"What?" Hermione says vaguely; she was still immersed in Voldemort's press clippings.

"He's sitting in the middle of the front row, that's where the Seeker... Never mind," Harry says, "we need to find the locket." Hermione and Ron look to me.

"I found it," I say to him, "last night. My dream. Umbridge has it."

"Where is she?" He asks quickly. I look down.

"At the Ministry. I saw her in the courtroom," I say to him. "But we can't make a move now. We need to wait—"

"For what?" Harry asks harshly.

"Until we have an in. But for the moment they aren't comfortable. They are itching for us to reappear," I say to him, "we have to be careful or this will be over before it begins."