Chapter 134 - Welcome to the newest Malfoy

July 28th 2001

"Everyone shut up!"

"Babe-"

"My wife is having a baby!"

"Love-"

"Like right now! Like she is literally having the baby!"

"Draco come on-"

"Oh my god she's having the baby What the hell am I supposed to do!"

"You bloody idiot!" I exclaim causing the crowd that wasn't already staring at us to look over. I give a sympathetic look to Pansy and Astoria. "We are so sorry that this happened and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this is."

"Dude we don't care that you interrupted the wedding you are having a baby!" Pansy exclaims, "oh my Salazar we all have to go!"

"I Don't know anything about babies-"

"No you are fine," I say to her, "you all just relax I'm send an owl when he's here. For now just enjoy your wedding."

"You sure?"

"I can't take you away from your big day," I say to her.

"What do babies even eat? Oh my godric I'm going to be a terrible father."

"You want help taming him?" Blaise asks me.

"No I've got this idiot," I answer, "you get Narcisa and Lucius. Also tell the Weasley's they'll have a fit if they aren't there."

"This is really happening? How is this happening? I mean I can barely take care of my self. I make you peel the crust off my sandwiches."

My eye twitches at his panic. I grab onto his shirt and pull him towards me.

"Wish me luck!" I call before I apparate us away. Draco even as we arrive at St Mungos is still freaking out. I hear the mad mumbling as I yank him towards the counter with me.

"Oh what happened to Mr. Malfoy?" The counter witch asks me.

"Doesn't matter," I say to her, "he's fine I am having my baby now and if you don't want after birth right here on your floor you'll get us a room." She nods getting everything together right away. I growl through the pain of the contraction as they get me a fair to help wheel me. Another witch helps Draco along beside us.

"Parent? I can't be a parent I mean literally I don't know anything about kids! Who thought this was a good idea?"

"You did," I say harshly as they help me onto the bed, "now Malfoy get your shit together!" I loud groan of pain leaves my lips as another contraction rushes through my body. Draco moves taking my hand but worry still fills his eyes.

"I mean it's just- what if I'm a terrible dad?" He asks me, "what if I mess our kids up like mine messed up me. Or what if they learn what they did and they resent me for it?"

"Draco love," I say as I cup his cheek, "I promise you will be a great dad. No matter what happens it will be us standing together where nothing can stop us." He smiles weakly. "Now I need you to relax."

"You will be amazing at this but I'm not like you," He says to me, "I don't just catch on to things-"

"Neither of us really know what we are doing," I tell him, "but we will have each other. You and I." He nods. "I need you here with me babe because this hurts a lot and I can't do this alone."

"Of course love," He says to me. He pecks my forehead as I grip his hand. He positions himself at my side as another harsh contraction hits. The healers beside wave their wand to change my dress robes to the hospital robes.