Chapter 40- dID YOU pUT yOUR NAMe iN thE gOblET OF fIrE hARRy?????

I join Hermione and the boys in the main entrance of the school. And there it was the Goblet of Fire in all its glory. "Anyone put their name in yet?" Ron asks a third-year girl eagerly. 

"All the Durmstrang lot, " she replies. "But I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts yet. "

"Bet some of them put it in last night after we'd all gone to bed, " Harry says, "I would've if it had been me... Wouldn't have wanted everyone watching. What if the goblet just gobbed you right back out again? " I hear laughing and I turn to see Fred, George, and Lee Jordan hurrying down the stair case, all three of them looking extremely guilty and excited. 

"Done it, " Fred says in a triumphant whisper to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Just taken it." 

"What?" asks Ron. 

"The Aging Potion, dung brains, " Fred says. 

"One drop each, " George says, rubbing his hands together with glee. "We only need to be a few months older."

"We're going to split the thousand Galleons between the three of us if one of us wins, " Lee says, grinning broadly. 

"I'm not sure this is going to work, you know, " Hermione warns "I'm sure Dumbledore will have thought of this."

"Shhhh Hermione lets see whats gonna happen," I tell her.

"Ready?" Fred asks the other two, quivering with excitement. "C'mon, then--I'll go first--" Fred pulls out a piece of parchment and walks to the goblet carefully dropping his name in.  The boys start to cheer until the goblet starts to sizzle than it tosses the boys back ten feet. And as if on cue the twins quickly start to age rapidly growing thick white beards.

"Genius," I say in between laughs

"I did warn you, " Professor Dumbledore says, "I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours. " 

"Well good luck boys!" I call out as Lee who was dying of laughter leads them to the hospital wing. "Come on lets go eat." The others agree and we walk into the grand hall and I join them at the Gryffindor table.  We sit beside Dean and Seamus.

"There's a rumor going around that Warrington got up early and put his name in, " Dean tells us, "That big bloke from Slytherin who looks like a sloth."

"We can't have a Slytherin champion!" Harry whines.

"Hey! We could totally have a Slytherin champion," I say.

"And all the Hufflepuffs are talking about Diggory, " Seamus  says contemptuously. "But I wouldn't have thought he'd have wanted to risk his good looks."

"Listen!" Hermione says suddenly. People were cheering out in the entrance hall. We all swivel around in our seats and to see Angelina Johnson coming into the Hall, grinning in an embarrassed sort of way. She sits down with us and she smiles brightly. "Well, I've done it! Just put my name in!"

"You're kidding!" Ron says, looking impressed.

"Are you seventeen, then?" asks Harry. 

"Course she is, can't see a beard, can you?" Ron says.

"I had my birthday last week, " Angelina says. 

"Well, I'm glad someone from Gryffindor's entering, " says Hermione. "I really hope you get it, Angelina!"

"Thanks, Hermione, " Angelina says, smiling at her. 

"Yeah, better you than Pretty-Boy Diggory," Seamus says. Causing several Hufflepuffs passing their table to scowl heavily at us.