Chapter 82- Christmas At The Burrow

"So you puked at Slughorn's party?" Fred asks as he, George, and I sit by the fireplace at the Burrow. 

  "Yeah," I say to him regretfully, "Blaise and I finished off the firewhiskey tho."

"Blaise Zabini huh?" George asks smirking at his twin, "he seems to be in a lot of the stories of yours from the year so far."

"How weird," Fred says, "did you happen to use him to replace us?"

"No, I didn't," I say, "you two are still my favourite."

"Then maybe," George smirks at me, "You're using him to replace Draco."

"And we are done," I hiss at them, "I'm not replacing Draco. Blaise is just a friend. Anyways you're ignoring the point of the Slughorn story."

"Which was?" Fred asks like all he picked out from the story was Blaise and I are now hanging out. 

"That Draco's acting weird and I don't know what to do," I exclaim as I fall back onto the floor, "and Ginny's busy so I can't talk to her and I wanna talk to someone and you guys are my really good friends who are as set on hating Draco as Ron and Harry are." Fred sighs before placing a hand on my shoulder as I sit back up.

"Have you talked to him?" He asks as he looks to his twin. I sigh.

"I've tried but it's not easy," I tell them, "he doesn't want to talk and if Nott, Goyle, or Crabbe is anywhere near us we can't. He almost shuts down around them."

"Whats with those dreams you and the boys were talking about?" George asks, "does that have something to do with it."

"Slightly," I say to them, "and the dreams- I'll explain another time."

"Well we are here to talk whenever," Fred says sighing, "in the meantime wanna join us as we head into town?" 

"Why are you heading into town? A girl?" I ask them skeptical of why they would want to hang out with muggles.

"Yeah of course," George says smirking. I roll my eyes.

"I'll pass," I say as I walk into the kitchen leaving them.

"Yeah, well, passing over Fred's left buttock—" Harry says as we walk inside the kitchen. 

"I beg your pardon?" Fred asks as they follow behind me. "Aaah, George, look at this. They're using knives and everything. Bless them."

"Ah knives I remember when I had that trouble," I say as I smirk at the two boys cutting up sprouts.

"I'll be seventeen in two and a bit months' time," Ron says grumpily, "and then I'll be able to do it by magic!"

"But meanwhile," George says, sitting down at the kitchen table and putting his feet up on it, "we can enjoy watching you demonstrate the correct use of a—whoops-a-daisy!" The knife hits Ron's thumb slicing it open.

"You made me do that!" Ron says angrily, sucking his cut thumb. "You wait, when I'm seventeen—"

"I'm sure you'll dazzle us all with hitherto unsuspected magical skills," yawns Fred. 

"And speaking of hitherto unsuspected skills, Ronald," George says, "what is this we hear from Ginny about you and a young lady called—unless our information is faulty—Lavender Brown?"

 "Mind your own business," Ron says with pink ears as he returns to cutting the sprouts. 

"What a snappy retort," Fred says, "I really don't know how you think of them. No, what we wanted to know was... how did it happen?"