Chapter 41- Potter Stinks

"Saint Potter is an attention whore, he already has half of the school daunting over him for his last name yet he keeps pulling stunts like this," Draco spats out. We were currently sat in the great hall for a nice Sunday morning breakfast with the cult of Draco. And he was ranting about Harry for the 10  millionth time. I had learned to nod along as I sip on the sweet coffee that had been brought into the school more for the older students. 

  "I can't believe were actually rooting for a Hufflepuff," Goyle scoffs.

  "Beats backing Potter," Blaise groans. 

 "Or being a school trader," Pansy adds, "right Drakie Poo??" 

  "Yeah Drakie Poo?" I mock. He rolls his eyes and sneers at Pansy. 

  "At least its not a Gryffindor," He sighs. I catch Cedric and his friends entering the great hall.

"I'll be back," I tell them. I get up from the table then walk across the room to the Hufflepuff table were Cedric was sitting. His back to me. One of his friends gestures to me and Cedric turns around. I wave and smile as I reach him. "Morning Cedric," I tell him.

"Hello Y/n," Cedric says softly. His friends watching closely.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on being the Hogwarts Champion," I tell him causing a slight smirk from the boy. He was one of two. But I figured bring that up would cause issues. 

"Thanks," Cedric says. I nod and look to his friends then settle my eyes on him, "I hope you'll be rooting for me."

"I'll be supporting the school," I admit, "you and Harry.... if he lives." A couple snickers leave the group. "I'll see you around Cedric."

"See you," He calls out as I rejoin my table. The Slytherins watching me as I slid next to Draco again.

"Sorry I wanted to congratulate the champion," I mumble opening my book up again. The conversation returns to shit talking as I study the potions book. As much as I hated studying I had finally read through all the books from my birthday, so I was trying to do the one thing I should be doing. I see the boy of the hour rush towards the table with Hermione.

"Y/n," Harry says, "can I speak with you?"

"Sure," I mumble. I kiss Draco's cheek then slip away from him and the table. Harry grabs my arm and pulls me out of the hall. Once we reach a corner He finally lets go.

"Can I use your owl?" He asks.

"I highly doubt Hedwig would appreciate that," I say, "and why?"

"I need to owl Sirius," He whispers, "and he told me to not send Hedwig again, I can't use Ron's since he's apparently mad at me." 

"Why?" I ask him. Hermione shakes her head quickly.

"He's jealous!" Harry groans, "he wants the attention, and he can bloody have it!"

"Jeez," I mumble, "sounds like trouble... We should go to the owlry for this letter. Lunar won't let anyone touch her but me...  after that you should talk to Ron." He nods as we head for the stairs then reach the room. Owls surrounding us. He goes to the desk and scribbles out a letter. "Lunar," I call. A great white figure flies to me and lands on my shoulder, "good girl." I pet the snowy owl. She was quite friendly with me, the nicest little owl I've ever owned. Although if she had it her why she would of murder Ron's owl by now. 

"Finished, " Harry announce. He stands up then brushes off his robes. Hewig flies down and lands on his shoulder, sticking her leg out for him. "I can't use you. I've got to use Lunar." Hedwig hoots loudly as I hold my arm out for Lunar to move to. She complies while Harry deals with the pissy owl. He hands me the letter and I tie it to Lunar's leg. "First Ron, then you, " Harry says angrily staring at his owl who had its back to him, "This isn't my fault. "