Chapter 128 - Date Night

"No no if we have these potions out on the teen girl stand you are missing the boys that might want a dream charm," I explain to George, "boys can want to have good dreams too you dummy."

"Yeah yeah sure," He says to me. I feel my stomach twist. I gag lightly much to the worry of the others. 

"This baby isn't making this easy," I say as I place my hand over my stomach, "I mean Merlin's sake this baby has been trying to end me. I mean I haven't felt this awful since 6th year when I was working off of like no sleep." 

"I'm sorry," George says patting my shoulder.

"How's Molly being with it?" Angelina asks me. I scoff harshly. 

"She's on my ass about everything - don't use the floo network its harsh on the baby, don't apparate you could splinch the baby," I say mocking Molly's constant nagging at me, "every thirty seconds I get another letter about some superstition she has. Honestly Angelina if you ever have a baby just hide it from Molly for the whole pregnancy." The group laughs at my comment definitely not realizing how serious I am about it.

"I'll keep that in mind," Angelina says with a chuckle. I sigh looking over at the clock to see it nearing time for me to leave. "So its Friday night you and Draco have any plans?"

"No I want to lay on the couch and be miserable," I say to them. They exchange a look chuckling lightly. "What about you guys?" 

"Oh we have a date tonight," George says to me, "so we are closing a bit early."

"Cute," I say to them, "I mean I can stay if you want-"

"No," They say at once. I look at them slightly amused at the situation. I would normally pry but the pregnancy has been making me less curiously about whats going on. More than anything because all my energy is going into me not vomiting or having a breakdown from the stress.  

"That's suspicious- anyways George those charms you've been working on need to be tested tomorrow that alright with you?" I ask him. He nods. I move towards the door starting at my final things before I can leave. After all the mess I'm left to head home. Once in the comfort of my living room I suddenly am okay with the uneasiness of my stomach. I look down at my belly and sigh harshly. "You are being a bloody pest right now. I mean I feel awful and what are you doing nothing!"

"Love have you finally gone mad?" Draco asks as he leans in the door way. I look over to him slightly amused.

"Well maybe. You okay with being married to a total nutter?" I ask him playfully.

"I mean if you look like this I think I can excuse you being a nutter," He says moving towards me. Once he reaches me he slides his hands into my back pockets. "You are breath taking."

"Malfoy you talking like that is what caused this," I say to him as I move back, "hands to yourself." He chuckles.

"I remember when you had me sneak you into my dorm during free periods love," He says to me, "you aren't innocent here." I roll my eyes playfully. "Well you ready for date night?"

"I already told you I'm not feeling up to it-"

"Oh come on babe if we stay here your entire pregnancy we aren't going to be able to leave the house for 18 years," He says dramatically, "come on won't it be nice to have the two of us out a nice restaurant."

"Or- and this is just a suggestion we don't do that," I say to him. He sighs taking my hand. 

"I love you so much but I need to get out of the house and I'm not leaving you here by yourself," He says to me.