Chapter 80- The Injury and The Events that Follow

"Y/n!" I hear people yell as I fall. Soon I see Harry fly towards me. I raise my arm as high as I can for him to grab. As he takes it I could feel my weight jerk me down causing a loud pop and crack.

"Ow son of a bitch," I hiss as the pain burns through my arm.

"Come on come on," Harry says pulling me onto his broom. As I got on I lean my head on his shoulder as I grit my teeth together. "Hold on the best you can."

"Okay," I say breathlessly. The pain from my arm was causing tears to well in my eyes as I try to hold onto Harry. As we land people from the audience were standing to see if I was okay while my friends were gathered on the field.

"Are you okay?" Ron asks as Harry helps me over to them.

"No I'm not," I say weakly, "who hit me?"

"No one saw," Hermione says, "but it had to be someone high enough to hit you while flying." I look around to see my teammates watching as I hold my arm.

"Here," Blaise says handing me a handkerchief, "your nose is bleeding." I take it and place it to my nose. Pulling it away to see the scarlet liquid. I place it back on my nose with my other hand.

"We have to get you to the hospital wing," Harry says as he looks to Ron and Ginny. "Someone tell Snape and Hooch."

"Come on Harry," I say weakly while gritting my team, "this really hurts come on."

"I've got you, I've got you," He says, "come on." He helps me through the halls while Hermione and Ron walk with us. Other follow behind but were out of my view. As we get to the hospital wing Madam Pomfrey looks me over.

"Sit her down Harry," She orders as Harry reaches one of the beds and helps me on. I keep the cloth to my nose to contain the gushing blood.

"What happened to her?" Pomfrey asks. I pull away a cloth.

"Someone hit a bludger at me and knocked me off my broom," I groan, "I think my arm popped from its socket but I don't know."

"Broken nose to I reckon," Ron says. Madam Pomfrey marches towards me and examines my face and arm.

"A couple fractures and breaks on your upper arm too dear," Madam Pomfrey says, "looks like you'll be here overnight."

"Fantastic," I groan as she pulls away from me to go collect her remedies. I look to Blaise who took the opportunity to sit down on the nearest empty bed. "Go get Draco, Please?"

"He's sick," Blaise says looking to the others. I roll my eyes as Madam Pomfrey hands me a glass.

"I don't care, go get him," I hiss then look to the nurse. "What is this?"

"Skele gro," She says, "drink up." Harry pats my back as I look into the glass.

"That stuff is awful," Harry says. I smirk at him.

"I remember you spit it up on all of us," I chuckle weakly. Then sigh. I had to or I could kiss my quidditch spot goodbye. I take a deep breath and chug the glass. The taste was indescribable. All I could say is that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you absolutely have to. "Oh that's awful," I gag, "how is this humane to give to people?"

"We don't know," Ron chuckles, "It's the worst thing. Well, not worse than your fall."

"Ron! Not the time," Hermione huffs as she hands me another glass from Pompfrey. "It's for the pain." I nod and take it from her and chug it too.

"So no one saw who hit me?" I ask as I look around the bed at the people who had followed us up. It was my first good chance to see them all and not be as focused on my pain. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were obviously there. Joined with Ginny and Dean, Neville was here I guess he ran down with Hermione, same with Luna. Blaise was here before I made him leave to get Draco. Theodore and Goyle were here but standing away with Crabbe and Astoria as they kept looking over guilty looking. Delba and the other teammates were watching nervously in between the two groups.