Chapter 115- Say Yes To the Dress

- proposal scenarios in this chapter are loosely based off of imagines from tumblr (hilly minne) a fanfic called This Love Is Oursb-

   August came so much faster than I thought it would. With Draco and I being so busy time seemed to fly by. But now it was time to get my dress. Meaning the wedding was only 4 months away. Crazy right?

  "I can't wait to see this dress love," Draco says as we sit in the living room with the bridal parties. Everyone would be getting their bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen robes today along with Draco and I getting everything.

   "Well you better learn to wait cause you have four months until you can see it," Ginny tells him. He chuckles.

   "Right of course," he says then looks to me, "are we really going with superstitions?"

   "No but I want this to be a big moment," I say to him, "it'll be great okay?" He smiles widely.

    "Right right," he says to me. He stands and kisses me a quick goodbye. "Alright lads lets go. We'll be back no earlier than five."

"And no apparating into this room," I remind them, "and remember to pick up Teddy's robes." He nods.

"Got it," He says, "i love you. Good luck with the dress finding. Whatever you pick I'll love."

"I love you too Dray," I say to him. He pecks my forehead then he and the boys leave. Leaving Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Fleur, Molly, And Narcissa. I wanted them to get their dresses and help me pick mine.

"So what should we expect?" Hermione asks me.

"Melody has a whole spread to bring," I tell them. When the news of my engagement hit the Daily Prophet and other news sources people were offering to help left and right. Maybe it was because I was a hero or maybe because I was famous. Regardless people where interested. I didn't accept many of these offers cause I knew how I wanted my wedding and they have different visions. But Melody, an old girlfriend of Mikey's, offered to help with my dress. After leaving Hogwarts she made a business for herself by making clothing like wedding dresses and dress robes. I guess during the wave of weddings before and after the war she was making a lot from it. "She has a team of three other people. They are bringing everything here and giving us a quiet, private experience."

"That actually sounds really nice," Hermione says and then smiles, "maybe I'll get here for my wedding." All eyes move to her. I grab my wine glass smiling.

"Hermione Jean Granger did our King Weasley finally make a move?" I ask her. She smiles softly and lifts her hand showing us all a ring.

"The other day," she announces. We squeal as we look over the beautiful ring. Molly looks at it nodding proudly for her son.

"Well finally he made a move," Ginny says cheerfully, "he's been crazy about it for at least a couple months."

"How did he do it?" Fleur asks.

"Did he use Nargles? Ooo I bet he used some magical creatures or some big move," Luna exclaims. I take a sip from my wine. Ron wasn't a grand gesture man. He was more a personal moment.

"Well don't leave us hanging," I say to her, "how did he do it?"

"Well first we went on this lovey date it was a picnic and we were having a great time," She recounts, "then we got talking about our future really just dancing around saying marriage. I mean we are so young it's crazy. But then he gets on one knee and we both are crying. It was beautiful."

"Sounds like it," I say to her, "awe that's amazing."

"I just wish Harry would propose," Ginny says leaning back, "we could have a double wedding. It would save me the work." We laugh at the comment but Molly doesn't seem to appreciate the joke. "I'm kidding mum. Harry would never let that happen."