Chapter 45- The Yule Ball

d/c - dress color

h/s - hair style

--------------------------------

 "Stupid boys," I say to Lydia and Savannah, "stupid Draco."

  "The good Slytherin shouldn't have a problem with getting a date," Lydia reasons, "everyone knows you're going alone now."

 "Besides I know a couple Hufflepuffs who would kill for a date with you," Savannah says, "I've got a couple names if you want."

 "I'll think about it," I tell them, "because it would be a waste to not have a date with the dress I have."

"Only a little bit longer!" Savannah squeals.

"Only a bit longer," I repeat. We part ways as we walk inside the Great Hall. The normal Christmas decorations now upgraded to more universal decorations. And it was magical. I walk to my seat at the table by Draco and sit down. "Malfoy," I say.

"Are you still mad at me?" He sighs.

"Yes," I say, "you're leaving me to go to the dance alone. For what to sit in the common room and plot against your enemies?"

"I'm not arguing this with you," Draco scoffs. I roll my eyes and pull my book out once again sitting it on the table. When I hear someone clear their throat. I look up to see a rather attractive Hufflepuff boy staring down at me. His name was Ernie and he had been in a few of my classes.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you'd go to the ball with me?" Ernie says. I smirk and look at Draco.

"I'd lov-"

"Sorry she already has a date," Draco says, "her boyfriend."

"Oh sorry I thought you weren't going with her," Ernie says, "sorry."

"Its fine Ernie," I say, "another time maybe." He nods and walks away as Draco stabs at his plate with his fork.

"Has that happened before?" Draco asks, "you getting asked."

"Yes," I admit, "Fred asked me, then Ron, now Ernie. And as I've heard. More would of asked if they weren't scared of you." He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Have you said yes to anyone?" Draco asks. Almost as if he was jealous.

"No," I admit, "because I wanted to spend the night with my boyfriend." He smirks and nods. 

"Well than maybe just maybe we can go to the ball," Draco says, "if you'll still have me?"

"Of course I will," I tell him, "but next time there is a ball you're not allowed to ask me last mintue or I will go with someone else."

"Got it," He says.

********

    "Morning Draco," I say as I join him in the common room. My newset Weasley jumper on to celebrate Christmas. "Happy Christmas," I say to him.

  "Happy Christmas," He says. I snuggle up to him on the couch and hand him a small box. "Whats this?"

"Your Christmas present," I say. He nods as opens the paper slowly. Revealing a silver snitch. "Nothing too important just a little token for my favorite seeker." He leans in and connects his lips to mine. Then hands me a small box. I open it to reveal a golden locket. I open the locket to see a picture Collin Creevey had taken of Mikey and I at some point last year.

"I figured you'd want something of him," Draco says. I look down at it and wipe my eyes. "Sorry if its to soon."

"No no no," I say, "I love it. Thank you so much Draco."