Chapter 92- Godric's Hollow

As I sit inside the large tub my mind races. Was Ron even okay? Did he make it back home? The thoughts were deafening. As I sink down deep into the warm water and the layered bubbles I feel a slight sense of calm fall over me. Ron might be an idiot. But he can at least tell when it's gone to far. There is no way he'll stay away for long. Especially with Hermione here. He loves her way to much to abandoned her out here. A soft rap on the door calls my attention to the dark wooden door.

"Y/n are you okay in there?" I hear Harry ask in a quiet voice.

"Yeah yeah," I call out as I push back my messy purple locks. "I'll be out in a minute."

"Alright. Um warning though Hermione's in the office she's not doing well," he says. I withhold a response. Where any of us doing well? I know for a fact that with each passing day I was getting more and more restless and homesick. As he footsteps retreat I pull myself from the tub and wrap the soft dark blue towel around my body. The biggest upside to bringing us here was the fact that we got all the facilities and resources we need. Along with a few luxuries like the soft beds and fancy tubs. I step towards the sink counter to grab my clothes. Dropping the towel and quickly pulling on the clean clothes. Next I move the towel to my dripping locks to dry them the best I could.

"Master? Finn would like to know if Master would like some tea?" Finn says from the other side of the door.

"Yeah just give me a second," I say to him. I step forward and open the door to see the short elf holding the tea tray. "Thanks Finn. Be sure to get some down to Hermione."

"Yes Master. Finn will Master," he says quickly as I take my cup. Once it reaches my lips the elf moves away. I grip the cup tightly as I walk back to my room. Sitting down onto my floor with photo albums spread around my floor. I was looking at them before I jumped in the bath. Hundreds of pictures of my with my friends. Plenty of Draco and I. One particularly amazing photo of Draco and I dancing at the Yule Ball. Flipping through them was how I spent most of my free time. Any other time of the day was spent trying to find where the sword could be.

"You're neighbors have Christmas trees out," Hermione says in a soft voice. I look up to see the weak brunette standing before me.

"They always were the festive type," I say to her, "not that you can tell by the distance."

"It's already Christmas time," she says. I nod sadly.

"It's snowing," I say to her, "has been since Thursday." My eyes trail to the covered windows. Small breaks in the fabric show the soft snow falling against the ground. "I wonder if anyone else is getting the snow."

"Snow? Snow!" Hermione exclaims quickly before rushing off. I look around in confusion. Was she really loosing her mind like that??

"Hermione Wait!" I call as I jump up from the ground and rush after her. We get down the hall to the office and she climbs in a chair grabbing her book to examine it. "Hermione what in Slytherin-"

"Shush!" She exclaims then buries her face into her book. In defeat I sigh and pull a book from my father collection. As time passes and countless attempts at conversation fail I decide rather to let Hermione work and look through things myself. So both of us sit across from each other curled in the large chairs.

"Hermione? Y/n?" Harry calls as he joins us.

"Hmm?" Hermione says not even looking up. I look from the book to Harry and smirk.

"Yeah that's not happening," I say to him boldly, "she's been like that for hours."

"Well you've both got to listen," he says, "so Hermione, I've been thinking, and—"