Chapter 120 - Quarter Finals!

Some people find something that just makes them feel so free. Lets the troubles of their real lives slip away into nothing. Mine was riding on that broom high above everyone else in that intense of the quidditch games. Everything about my real life just slips away when I'm in a game. So here now as I fly above the stadium waiting for the ref to release the balls I feel so much better. The fact death eaters have returned slips away, the fact my husband has been gone for about a month now on a mission that got moved up due to the severity. The fact my two male best friends are with him and there has been no word from any of them. It slips away as I focus on crushing Scotland. These scots are going down.

"You good over there?" Puck asks me. I nod. His bright green hair blending into his robes perfectly. 

"Just thinking," I say softly. Noah shakes the Scotland team captain's hand then flies up to take position. Within seconds the quaffle and buldgers are releases signaling the start of the game. Very quickly I rush to the nearest buldger smacking it at the scot chaser. The sound of my bat hitting the buldger makes a deafening crack. 

"Malfoy has hit Wallace knocking him down! The Ireland chasers have their chance and!"

"They score!" The second announcer yells. I cheer as Noah smiles brightly at us. He is so excited to see us doing well. His team still is his pride and joy despite having a family who is also his pride and joy. All of us have a spot in our hearts that quidditch occupies from us doing this for so long. Its frankly amazing how much time all of us have put into the activity.

"I can't get used to calling you Malfoy," James laughs slightly. I roll my eyes at the comment. Everyone apparently was having such a hard time. Although now I have two sets of game robes, my cultven ones and my Malfoy ones. 

"Its the rest of my life you get used to it," I say laughing at him. We move for the next play crushing the next couple plays. Very quickly we rack up points. 

"50 to 10 as Scotland scores," The announcer says to the crowd, "its seeming to be a very great game. Ireland is racking up quite the status in the league. Undefeated this season! Its absolutely mad!"

"They've gotten close these last couple games," The second announcer says.

"Here the quaffle is in play! And Irelands got it but- Scotland Chaser McKinney smacks the buldger to Puck! That has to be a foul!" The announcer says, "Chasers can't hit the buldgers Ref!"

"The ref allows it!" The second announcer says sounding shocked, "and Scotland scores!"

"Bull!" I scream down to the ref, "he isn't a beater this isn't fair!"

"Cu- Malfoy stop its not worth it," Aidan says to me, "just focus on the game." I scoff. We move into the next couple plays and very suddenly with the pass of one dirty trick they are allowed one after another. The ref seems to turn a blind eye to all of the very obvious penalties. As my anger grows I keep at a steady pace against them. Smacking buldgers and keeping them off. It isn't until one hits a chaser in the chest the ref stops.

"Foul!" The Scotland teams yells at me.

"No its not!" I scream back, "it hit your chest not your face! Read a rule book!"

"A dispute seems to be forming among Malfoy's last play," The announcer says, "I didn't see any immediate foul in the action but the ref seems to be very sure." The ref flies up to the Scotland team and I. Followed by my whole time as we go into a time out to solve the issue. 

"I have to call it," The ref says, "she hit her in the face!"

"No it didn't!" I yell back, "Noah!" Noah looks at the scot chaser then to me.