Chapter 19- Polyjuice Potions

"Okay I thought of what can help us clear Harry's name," I say to Hermione and Ron as we walk into the great hall.

"Go on," Hermione  says.

"Slytherin families are very prod of our heritage," I say, "esecpically those connected to anyone that powerful. So if I go through the family tree's I might be able to prove he isn't the heir."

"How are you going to get a family tree for him?" Ron asks.

"My father kept books on the famous wizarding families," I say, "I'm writing home tonight for the books he had to be sent to me."

"Why can't we use that for Malfoy too?" Ron asks.

"Because Draco's family apparently doesn't keep it all public," I say, "I heard they've cut out people to make them look better."

"Great, so we actually have to do this," Ron whines as we join Harry.

"Yes," Hermione says.

"I'll be right there with you," I say, "to make sure you don't completely ruin the plan."

"We're doing that tonight?" Harry asks.

"Yeah its been a month," I say, "I'll be with Draco. So meet us in the dungeon."

"Alright," Harry says. 

"And don't get caught," I whisper to them. I split from them and join Draco at the table. "Hello Draco."

"Cultven," He says. I sit in my usual seat beside him. And when I did Pansy looked furious. "Joining us tonight after supper?" He asks referring to him, Crabbe, and Goyle.

"Yes actually," I say.

"Good," He says flatly , "about time you join us."

"Well," I say, "I do enjoy your company. On most occasions."

"Then I'll make it most entertaining," He says. 

"Good," I say mocking his original tone.

******

  I sat in my spot as Draco carefully waited for Crabbe and Goyle. "Where are those buffoons?" He asks me.

  "I have no idea," I say, "maybe we should go look for them."

"Why?" He asks.

"They're you friends," I offer. He scoffs and turns to the door.

"Fine," He says, "come on." I place my book down and walk towards him. He grabs my hand and we walk through the dungeon halls until we see three men.

"Crabbe, Goyle, where have you been?" Draco says marching towards them pulling me along.  Crabbe and Goyle stood in front of Percy looking confused. It wasn't until I noticed the glasses on Goyle's face I realized it was Harry. "Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? Why are you wearing glasses?"

 "Reading," Goyle or Harry says. Harry rips them off his face.

"Reading?" Draco asks, "I didn't know you could read."

"Draco be nice," I say hitting his arm. He rolls his eyes and looks at Percy.

"And what are you doing down here, Weasley?" Draco asks. 

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy," Percy says. I look at him apologetically. Percy was a boring stick in the mud. But he didn't deserve Draco's pestering.

"Goodnight Percy," I say, "I'll see you around." He nods and Draco makes a face at him. He pulls me away as he stomps off to the common room. Once we get inside Draco slams down onto one of the couches. I grab my book and sit beside him before he spreads out. He sets he feet on my lap and I shove them off. "I'm not a foot rest you ass." He chuckles.

"You love me," He teases.

"You wish," I say. He looks up at the two boys in confusion as they stood hovering over us.

"Well, sit down," Draco says. The follow the order and sit down. Both rather close on the couch. I pick up my book and go back to the story. "You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them." I look up at Ron trying to reassure him he looked pissed. "What's wrong with you, Crabbe?"

"Stomachache," Ron says. Draco moves on not really caring.

"You know I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing... that ever happened to this place," Draco says.

"-You're wrong!" Harry yells. These two boys are going to blow it.

"What?" Draco asks standing up now, "You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?" I couldn't tell if he was suspicious or just mad they dared go against him. "Well? Do you?"

"Harry Potter?" Harry says. Ron nods along and Draco chuckles.

"Good one, Goyle," Draco says, "You're absolutely right. Saint Potter." He was scowling, "And people actually think that he's the Heir of Slytherin?"

"He's not," I say.

"I know that!" Draco says, "you'd be a fool to believe it."

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all," Goyle says.

"You know I don't, Goyle," Draco says moving over to the desk, "I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you?" He picks up a small box shakes it and then shows it to them, "Is this yours?" They both shake their head no and he shoves it in his pocket. "But my father did say this: It's been 50 years since the Chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it. Only that they were expelled. The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died."

"Draco!" I snap at him. He looks over. "come on we talked about this."

"Sorry," He says, "a muggle born died. That better?" The boys expecting him to get mad look astonished. 

"Yes thank you," I say. 

"So it's only a matter of time," He continues back to his story, "before one of them is killed this time. As for me... ...I hope it's Granger." I slam my book shut and chuck it at him. Smacking him against his chest. "Bloody hell."

"Still think I throw like a girl?" I mock. I lean over and grab the book going back to it as he turns to the two steaming boys. Ron jumps up and Harry blocks him from murdering the blond.

"What's the matter with you two? You're acting very odd," Draco says.

"It's his stomachache," Harry says.

"Maybe its because you're being a bigger dick then usual," I say as my focus stays on my book.

"I'll take that as a complement," He says. I scoff. I notice the scar on Harry's forehead and grab Draco's hand. Moving his attention to me.

"You told me this would be entertaining," I say, "and so far. I'm bored."  I see the two boys run from the room. Draco see's me looking and turns to see them leaving.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Draco yells, "whatever." He huffs and sits down beside me. Snaking his arm around me.

"You're a snake Draco," I say to him.

"At least I'm an attractive one," He says. 

"I'll give you that," I say.