Chapter 110- Cultven's Christmas Suprise

Christmas to the Weasley family was extremely special. Which I wasn't exactly familiar with until I started to spend Christmas with them. Growing up my Christmases were fancy dances and such. But now that I was so used to this it was hard to go against tradition and bring Draco. Mind you Molly wasn't against it. She simply wants everyone to be happy. Which I love.

So that leads us here. Harry, Molly, And I waiting for Hermione, Ginny, and now Draco. As Harry looks over at me he sighs.

"Y/n you need to get out of your head," Harry says cautiously, "just focus on being able to see him again." I smile happily.

"I miss him so much," I say to him, "god I'm just really excited to see him." As the train chugs into sight my smile seems to grow. Yeah i was nervous but this long distance stuff was hard. Butterflies fill my stomach as I see the compartment filled with Slytherins come into sight.

As the train screeches to a halt Harry steps forward to wait for Ginny. The two of them rekindled their romance happily. And after the war Ron and Hermione began theirs. Soon the kids rush from the train to their families and friends. Ginny is one of the firsts to hop off the train heading straight to Harry.

"Hey Ginny," I say to her. She smiles.

"Hello," She says hugging me then he mom, "lets head out before the rest of the train empties." I share a look with Harry and Molly.

"Actually we are waiting for someone else," I tell her and she nods.

"Oh, Hermione that's right!" Ginny says as Hermione steps off the train and heads towards us. "Right."

"Someone else actually," I say nervously 12 Hermione smiles at us. She moves with her things towards our group.

"You invited someone?" Hermione asks once she joins us. I nod slightly.

"Of course," Ginny tells her, "she's trying to get back out there. Good for you!"

"Ginny," Harry says looking at me to diffuse the situation.

"No we get it," Ginny says, "between Fred and Draco. She needs someone new and exciting. Someone to make her happy."

"Ginny," Harry says again as my face goes red. I didn't know what to say. Especially as the blond exits the train and walks towards us. I sigh loudly. Once he reaches us he wraps his arms around me in a hug.

"I've missed you," He says as he pecks my forehead, "like a lot."

"Me too," I say to him as I pull away. Our hands lacing together. Ginny's mouth hangs wide open.

"Excuse me?" She asks then looks to Molly, "I mean mum you're allowing this?"

"Wait So Draco's staying over?" Hermione asks in slight disbelief.

"Guys," Harry starts but I stop him.

"Yeah," I tell them, "I invited him to stay over. I want him to show you all a better side of him. Plus i want to spend the holidays with my boyfriend."

"This is ridiculous!" Ginny huffs loudly.

"Ginny!" Molly exclaims, "He's a guest."

"He shouldn't be!" Ginny yells while Draco shifts awkwardly. Families stare towards us watching the scene begin.

"Ginny come on," Harry pleads, "don't start this."

"It's not big deal," Draco says looking to me, "I can go home."

"No," I say sternly, "you're coming over."

"Exactly," Molly says, "he's here for Y/n, so suck it up Ginevera. Ginny crosses her arms and stomps ahead. Harry looks over at us apologetically then rushes off to follow her. Hermione looks to Draco politely.