Chapter 123 - Malfoy Christmas Ball

I look over the snow flakes as they stick to the windows. As I hear loud giggles I look away from the window to see Victoriee and Teddy, who were once decorating cookies, now are covered with icing. "You two are quite the trouble makers," I say to them as I move over to the pair. I take away the icing and cookies pushing them away. "you'd make your parents proud." I hand the cookies off to Finn and pull my wand off the countertop. I wave it over them and the icing starts to disappear with the cleaning spell. They giggle at the action. I pick up Victoire and lead little Teddy into the lounge area. They look around excitedly at the decorations as I sit V down. She too bounces excitedly through the room.

"Master some guests have arrived!" Finn calls out.

"Can you get the door please Finn?" I ask. He nods as I move towards the stair case. "Draco come down here!"

"I'm still getting ready!" He yells.

"What the bloody hell do you mean you're still getting ready?" I ask him, "its been an hour Draco!"

"I see your house is as lively as always," I hear Blaise's voice. I look over with a big smile. I pull him into a hug. As I pull away I move to pull Millicent into a hug. The girl had gotten more attractive in her age. I smile at her as I pull back. "Draco taking his time again?"

"He had to get a whole new set of robes for the event," I say to him, "couldn't just reuse them. Then we had to get me a new set to match his." They chuckle. Blaise looks to the two children behind me bounces around.

"Sorry about the delay," Harry says as he and Ginny walk into the Lounge. Hermione and Ron were just behind them. "Well I guess we are actually early." I chuckle. Harry moves pull Teddy in his arms. I wave my wand over my outfit replacing my lounge clothes with the nicer robes. It is a ball after all.

"Hello all," Draco says as he makes his way downstairs. I roll my eyes at his excessive actions. What a bloody loser. He enchants the piano quickly to start playing lively toons. Also for show my husband is. He moves towards me wrapping an arm around my waist. I smile widely at him. "Blaise I want to show you something in my office." He moves away with the other man leaving me and the others in the lounge. More of the people start to show as I move the party into the ball room. There more decorations and food sit out for the group. I see Audrey as she moves towards me with a hand on her belly.

"Hello," I say to them, "oh look at you! You're glowing." She rubs her belly as she smiles at me.

"Thanks," She says to me, "we're enjoying the cute clothes you sent over." I smile at her as I nod. Draco and I had gathered a bunch of cute clothes for their baby. Sure it'll be a few more months until they actually have the baby but that can't stop us from living through them and getting to dress their future baby. "I have a feeling that you and Draco are going to have some stylish kids."

"Sounds about right," I say with a slight chuckle, "I'm curious to see if they get purple hair."

"Oh I didn't even think about that," She says to me. I chuckle. I look at my husband and as he and Blaise walk back into the room. "Oh I should find Molly." I nod allowing Audrey to slip off. Draco moves to my side slipping his arm around me.

"Hello Love," He says to me. I smile.

"Hi Draco Darling," I say to him, "what was that about with Blaise?" 

"Oh nothing," He says at once, "a bit of stuff that needed to be in order. Nothing that you need to be worried about." I roll my eyes slightly at the statement. As we move through the party he seizes a glass of wine and hands it over to me. "Are you doing okay?"

"I'm fine," I say to him as I take the glass. I sip the wine as he grabs himself a glass. 

"Are you sure?" He asks me, "you've been a little tired looking?"