Chapter 111- Bulgaria vs Ireland

The season was winding down and Ireland was crushing the game. My first season in the pros and we were making history but this game would be a lot different. Quarter finals for us leprechauns and if we got past this it would be championships!

"Listen kids we have one big chance at this," Noah says, "Ireland might always be in the top five but we don't make finals every year."

"Last time we actually got to finals was also against Bulgaria years ago," Aiden says, "now we don't want to give that back to them now huh?"

"No!" We all yell. The teams spirts high. I mean playing in our home stadium was a huge advantage. Everything could lead to us having a win but getting cocky could ruin that.

"Now Puck you good with playing chaser?" Noah asks. One of our chasers Donna ended up getting pregnant and having to step down.

"Not that I have much of a choice," he says. Thankfully he's very good at both positions and with him not working as a beater James gets to play.

"Alright are we ready boys and girls?" He asks.

"Yeah!" We cheer. He smiles widely. Noah reminds me a lot of Oliver Wood with his passion. His life was this team minus his wife Lana.

"Then lets go crush them!" Noah yells. We all yell and chant as we march out onto the field. The announcer yells the second we get into the air.

"And here's Ireland as they rush out! We've got Cultven! We've got Puck, Lynch, Cullen, Tolhan! Harley! And of course our captain Noah!" He announces as the crowd cheers. I spot my friends and family sitting in a section together I wave to them as I fly past.

"Go Cultven!!!!!" I hear George scream.

"Goooo Y/n show em who's boss!" Ron yells.

"You took down death eaters so this should be easy!" Blaise screams.

"The crowd is super excited folks!" The announcer says, "for anyone listening at home just remember this is the match of the season. We have a hero on the Ireland team versus an ex-death eater kid on Bulgaria's team. Cultven Versus Nott!!!"

"What the hell since when is he on their team," I exclaim looking back to Noah.

"Don't worry about it," Noah says, "move past the death eater things. Just crush him!"

"It's not like he knows anything about you really," James says and I laugh. Theodore actually knew a fuck ton about me. I mean he was friends with my boyfriend and we spent a lot of time together. On top of that I was captain of the team he was on. He knows my skills and weaknesses inside and out.

"He knows everything about me actually," I say to James, "he and I were on the quidditch team together."

"Fantastic," Puck sighs, "lets just hope he doesn't remember much about you."

"This is going to be an intense!" The announcer yells, "it's going to be great guys and gals of the wizarding world. You're going to you are here tonight. Now the captains are shaking hands hopefully meaning we will have a fair game tonight."

"Hopefully," I say to James as he stretches his arms. Noah and the Bulgarian captain moves back to their teams and the ref tosses the quaffle in the air. Puck catches it first as I move towards the buldger. Smacking it towards the chaser sneaking up towards Puck.

"That's a no go from Cultven on her field!" The announcer screams, "on the opposite Lynch and Krum seem to be on the hunt for the snitch."

"Don't pay attention to the announcer!" Noah screams at us, "ignore these clowns!" I see Nott fly past Puck attempting to swipe the Quaffle. In order to stop this I smack the Buldger at him as hard as I can.