Chapter Nine - 'Leader' Jackson

OH  MY GOD I AM GOING TO KILL MY LAPTOP. OR MORE IMPORTANTLY OpenOffice.org. IT DELETED THIS CHAPTER AND I HAD TO WRITE IT AGAIN IM SO MAD. But here you go. ._. BY THE WAY I WAS SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER. <3 Murphy was helpful. <3 AND AMAZING. <3

By the way, I FOUND A RICHARD SCENE THINGY FROM TOWER PREP. <3 For those who don't know, Murphy is played by Richard Harmon on the 100. He was on the show Tower Prep, and for some reason I just love these scenes so much. It's probably just because it has fetus Richard in it. xD So yeah, vid on the side. :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Nine

Jay shoved the keys into the lock, quickly twisting the door knob and pushing it open. They both walked to the kitchen, where Hannah was making some coffee for them. Jay walked over to her, and put his back against the counter, leaning on it. "So," He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Hannah. "Where do we start?"

Hannah bit her lip. "From the beginning, I guess." She mumbled, taking a sip of her coffee before handing both Jay and Murphy a mug filled with the dark liquid. He took a sip, and Murphy thought it had a strange taste, but in a good way. A new and unexplored kind of way.

"Well, Leader Jackson was born on October 31st, otherwise known as Halloween, a little over 40 years ago. He was a born fighter, but his greed often took over his need to help others. His pride did as well." Jay said.

"When he was 23, he met a woman from the Denata colony when his father took him to a meeting. His father was on the council for this colony, and wanted Jackson to take his place."

"He married her two years later, and they had two children. When they were young, there were rumours that Jackson had gone insane." Jay sighed. "And, eventually, killed his wife."

"What happened to his kids?" Murphy asked.

"They didn't know what had happened. They all thought that he had been out of the colony that night, and the children had supposedly been either sleeping or at a friend's house."

"Of course, no one ever suspected that one of the children had seen Jackson kill her mother. She hid it from him though."

"Jackson became obsessed with trying to make his children strong like him, and ended up going extremely overboard. His daughter was nine when she accidentally nearly struck his right-hand man with one of her knives, and he just about killed her that night. Her brother stopped Jackson."

"Why is he the leader if he did that?"

"Because, no one knows about what really happened except for the children and us."

"So what are the kids doing now?"

"One is on the policing team, and the other is working on her training. They disowned him once the daughter turned 16, but weren't able to leave the colony, as they weren't 20 years old yet."

Murphy nodded, slowly processing the information. "What does that have to do with Eve and Jack?"

Hannah bit her lip, glancing at Jay, who nodded. "Eve and Jack are Jackson's children." 

It seemed like forever, but they finally started speaking again. “Eve watched him kill her mother. She was the one he nearly murdered."

Murphy sighed. "That's why she never called him her dad then, I guess."

"Not only that, but he sees you as a threat. She’s been avoiding him a lot because of it.”

"What? How?" Murphy was still trying to process everything.