Chapter Twelve - Bloody Axe

I actually didn't even know that I was going to write this chapter until I thought about it earlier today. I had slight writer's block. See, I have a plan that I use for each chapter.  I didn't even plan this at all. So yay! :D

MURPHY I JUST I MEAN YAY

HE IS IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE 100 I CANT HELP IT I AM SO EXCITED IDEK

BUT I MEAN IT HURTS SO MUCH THOUGH HE IS SO BEATEN AND BATTERED LIKE WE ALL HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU IDIOTIC STUPID JERKS OF GROUNDERS I MEAN UGH

Goal: 20 reads, 1 vote

So yeah. HERE YA GO:

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twelve

Murphy wasn't sure how long they stayed like that, her arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around her waist. They had both just admitted how much they cared about each other, and it was almost unreal. At least, to Murphy it was. But, it had to end. He was joining Jack tomorrow, and he had to get home.

He began to pull away from Eve. “I should probably get-”

“No!” She said. “Stay... Please, stay.” She whispered the last part, her hands now clutching at his upper arms. When she saw how tightly she was holding him, she let go of him with her cheeks turning slightly red.

He stared down at her, his lips parted. He wanted to argue with her and tell that he had to leave, but he couldn't... Not tonight.

He nodded slowly at her, and she smiled softly. She bit her lower lip slightly, then walked around him and towards the bedroom. Within minutes, they had both changed into more comfortable clothes. Murphy laid in the bed, and Eve did so as well, her back to him.

She seemed to be asleep, and as Murphy was nearly falling asleep, Eve turned and curled up against him. He was slightly shocked that she did so, but he simply smiled softly down at her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her over so that her head laid on his chest. He held her close that night. And? He didn't have a single nightmare.

*

Eve's eyes fluttered open, and she blinked slightly, the harsh light feeling like it was blinding her. She realized the position that she was in, and noticed that she was currently being hugged closely to Murphy. She wondered how she ended up like that, but ignored it.

She felt her cheeks heat up slightly, and she bit her lip when she remembered the events of the night before. What exactly had happened? Was the date their trigger? The thing that suddenly made them feel the need to tell each other their true feelings? If so, she was happy she went with him.

Eve felt the happiness slowly disintegrate slightly when she remembered that today was the day Murphy had to leave. He was finally joining Jack today.

Eve slowly sat up in the bed, being careful not to wake Murphy. He stirred slightly, causing Eve to freeze and stop moving, but he quickly relaxed again. She moved fully off the bed, and tip-toed out of the room, and headed to the bathroom.

A minute or so later, she was opening the shower door and stepping into it. She turned on the water, happy that she could drown out anyone and anything.

*

Murphy awoke to sounds coming from outside Eve's bedroom window. He sat up, rubbing at his eyes with his fingertips before hearing the sound again. He jumped up after realizing it was a scream. He threw on a light blue button-up shirt that he assumed was Jack's, seeing how he sometimes stayed at Eve's apartment every once in a while. He didn't even button it up, he was in such a hurry. He also pulled on the black jeans he had been wearing the night before, happy that they were slightly more dry.