Chapter Thirty - Maps

SO. Now I'm in Louisiana. :D

I found out all about my heritage, (my mother's maiden name is Aucoin, her father was acadian/cajun, which makes me acadian/cajun!) I saw a lot of historical landmarks, AND I just got to New Orleans! ^.^

I honestly love New Orleans, it's one of the most amazing places I've ever been to. :) And that's saying something because I've only been here for five hours. xD Lol.

The song for this is "Maps" by Maroon 5, and I think you'll find out why later. :3

By the way, Meve shippers are gonna LOVE this chapter. xD

Goal: 40 reads 3 votes. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirty

Murphy grinned down at her. "You look great."

She was dressed in a highlighter orange tanktop and a black skirt of which Hannah had painted on wild stripes with the glow paint. She had also painted Eve's arms and back, seeing how the tanktop was an open-backed shirt.

She grinned. "And you will too." She grabbed his hand, leading him into her bedroom. Hannah had left the paint out still, along with the many different paints as well. She grabbed one of the brushes, dipping it in the neon orange.

She turned around to face him. "Alright. This is gonna have to come off." She said, moving towards him and playing with the hem of his shirt slightly.

He laughed. "No problem." He pulled it over his head, throwing it on the other side of the bed.

"So what do you want?"

"How about stripes like yours?"

She smiled. "Sure. Do you want tiger stripes?"

"Definitely." He grinned.

She nodded, glancing up at him before beginning to paint his chest. Seconds later, Jay and Hannah came bouncing in. Hannah was literally screaming, and it looked like Jay was chasing her.

"Watch it!" He yelled, grabbing Eve by the waist and pulling her over so that Jay idnd't run right into her. They both ended up laughing at Jay as he literally hopped and rolled over the bed, narrowly missing the paint.

Hannah laughed wildly at Jay, only to have him grab her by the leg and pull her down with him. They both burst out laughing, then got up and sat down on the bed. Eve moved all the paint down onto the nightstand, and then told Murphy and Jay to sit down on the bed.

"Here, we'll try this instead. Now SIT. STILL." She said sternly, but couldn't stop her smile.

Murphy laughed a little, then sat down as Jay did the same. Jay kinda looked like he was about to fall asleep, but it didn't really matter. He always got like that when he hadn't taken his pills.

Hannah started painting on Jay's shoulder, and it was as if she read his mind. "Hey, Jay you have to take your pills before you go."

Jay sighed. "Fine, I will. I hate them though."

She frowned. "I know you do. They're too big to swallow, but you'll be able to do it, just like always. You'll be fine."

He sighed again, and she frowned at him. "Shush. Be happy." She said, dotting his cheek with lime green paint.

Murphy chuckled. He shivered slightly when Eve touched the paint to his chest. It was pretty cold. "Why's it so cold?"

"It was stuck in a shed for two days. Maybe it was colder than we thought." Eve shrugged her shoulders.