Chapter Thirty-Three - Back To Earth

So hai guise. :3 Guess what I did yesterday? I officially finished Clarity. Of course, you guys have to keep reaching those goals to see it, now don't you? ;P

Goal: 45 reads, 3 votes

By the way, I've made a new story now. It has nothing to do with the 100, but it's just a story that I was inspired to write in New Orleans. If you want to be awesome people and maybe check it out once I've put up the trailer, it's called 'Behind The Mask' and it's on my profile.  

Okay so the song for this chapter is 'Chandelier' by Sia because it kinda reminds me of Murphy when I hear it. :) But then again everything reminds me of Murphy. xD

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirty-Three

"Wow." Murphy smiled. "Raven was right. MECCA was the strongest." He said as he jumped down from the branch, then turned around and reached his hands up towards Eve to help her down as well.

"She seems smarter than the others. I think that Jack likes that." Eve said, and crouched down, jumping slightly when she felt Murphy's hands on her waist. She hadn't quite expected it.

She hopped off the branch, and landed in front of Murphy, but stumbled slightly. Murphy suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her steady so that she didn't fall.

She smiled up at him, but turned her attention over to Jack. He and the rest of the team members ran up to them, all of them with worried looks on their faces.

"We have to go. Now." Jack said sternly.

"Why? What's the rush?"

"The grounders. They might have seen it, and automatically think that the rest of the people of the Ark are a threat. And if they do, there's no stopping them from killing your people." Jack said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"In that case, we'd better get going." Murphy heard a voice say. Raven had jogged quietly up behind the team, undetected. She was now standing beside Jack.

"'We'? There is no 'we'. You're not going." He said. "You have to stay here and help Marcus and Marcel."

She raised a brow. "Uh, no. I'm not. I'm going."

Jack was about to protest when she simply put up her hand. "Nope. I'm going whether you like it or not." With that, she spun around on her heel and swiftly walked away.

Jack watched her walk away for a little longer than he should have. "God, she's difficult." He turned back to the rest of the team, sighing softly then noticing the way they stared at him. "What?"

Murphy glanced around at Jane, Adam, and Eve, an eyebrow raised. He smirked, before they all screamed, "JACK LOVES RAVEN."

Jack's eyes widened, and he quickly shook his head. "No, I-"

"Don't deny it. Never deny your feelings. It's not healthy." Jane clicked her tongue, shaking her head at him.

Jack sighed, rolling his eyes at them. "Well it wouldn't matter anyway. She has a boyfriend, remember? Finn."

"No she doesn't."

Everyone looked at Eve almost instantly. She shrugged her shoulders.

"She broke up with Finn last night when she found out about him and Clarke.