Chapter Eighteen - Dreamers

SO. I'm really really really sorry that I didn't update sooner, but you guys didn't vote. ._. And plus GOOGLE DRIVE DELETED THE END OF THE CHAPTER I ALMOST DIED. </3

So yeah. Oh AND I ALMOST REALLY DID DIE.

I was A&W with my two friends and my mom and a car drove throUGH THE WINDOW I SCREAMED AND FREAKED OUT BUT ITS OKAY NOW BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HURT US AND NO ONE GOT HURT BUT AN ENTIRE WINDOW IS GONE SO YEAH.

Okies. I'm sorry, you don't care if I had a bad weekend. xD Lol. 

This song really fits the title, and I was listening to it when I wrote Eve's... Special... Scene. ;)

GOal for next update: 15 reads, 1 vote.

*Superman pose* TO DA STORY:

________________________________________________________________________________

Chatper Nineteen

Murphy watched silently as Octavia sat up, rubbing at her eyes groggily. He smiled softly at her when she stared at him in shock, and he gave her a sign of reassurance. "Don't worry, you're safe now."

Octavia swallowed slightly, and moved farther over the bed, and farther away from him. "I'm not so sure."

Murphy's face softened, and he frowned. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For scaring you. And killing Charlotte."

Octavia's eyebrows furrowed. "You didn't kill Charlotte. You and I both know that."

He laughed bitterly, walking away from the door and sitting in a chair beside her bed. "Bellamy and Clarke don't see it that way."

She nodded slowly.

"So what happened while I was gone?" He asked, curious.

Octavia's lips parted. "A lot."

"Like?"

"Well... After you left, a girl landed in a pod on the ground. It turned out she was a friend of Clarke's mom, and she was a mechanic too."

"Why'd she come down?"

"The ark was going to kill three hundred people to save oxygen so that it could live longer. They didn't think we were alive, so Abby Griffin sent Raven down to prove that we were."

"What happened after that?"

"I followed Bellamy into the woods, and he got mad at me and told me to go back. I tried to, but I tripped and fell... That's how I got this," She pointed up to her forehead. "But that was a long time ago." She frowned. "I was found by a grounder, and believe it or not he actually helped me."

Murphy stared at her like she was insane for a second, before bursting out laughing. "You've gotta be kidding."

She shook her head. "Nope."

His eyes widened. "Well damn. I wish I met that grounder instead of the ones I ran into."

"My leg was busted, and he fixed it for me."

"Then how did it end up like that again?" He gestured to her leg, of which Eve had already put into a cast while she was sleeping.

"I'm getting to that." She paused for a moment. "I got out of the cave he was keeping me in, but he found me again. Bellamy, Finn, and Jasper were with a few other people when they were almost killed by traps the other grounders set. The only reason why I didn't die out there was because he saved me. Again. He locked me up so that I wouldn't leave again, but I knocked him out with a rock. They got the key and unlocked me, then the grounder stabbed Finn."