Author's Note

Guys, something terrible has happened.

I got Windows 8.1 for my laptop, and it seems it has failed me.

I went onto it today and it said that it was 'repairing disk errors'. It took over 4 hours for me to realize that this was a MAJOR problem. I took it into my computer guy, and... Well, let's just say that my laptop has gone through a large amount of physical damage courtesy of Staples. Basically, they didn't put in a screw right, a corner of the laptop was sticking up, the screen cracked from the pressure, they never told us about the correct warranty, and the screen was splitting from the back of the laptop.

So. Anyway. The guy said that my laptop is literally DONE. It can't be fixed. To be honest, I'm perfectly fine with that.

The reason why I'm telling you is because it is currently Wednesday, August 8th, 2014. I will not be able to get some of the chapters from my laptop until two days from now, maybe later.

I have already saved a draft of all of the chapters up to Chapter 36, which means there are 4 chapters on wattpad that I have not yet posted. However, there were two chapters, Chapter 37 and Chapter 38, that I did not draft onto Wattpad. I will not be able to post those until Friday, I know that for sure. I just wanted to let you know.

I'm going to transfer EVERYTHING on my laptop over to a memory stick that I will be buying that day.

Wish me luck, guys. I'm gonna need it.

Especially if I want to throw out that shitty Acer an get an Apple Macbook.

Thanks to anyone that reads this.

UPDATE:

They can't get the files off with the program they're using. My laptop is literally SCREWED.

At this point, I'll either have to rewrite, or this story won't have an epiologue. They're going to try and get them off with a different program, but if they can't, then I'm sorry to say that I might not be making a chapter 37 & chapter 38.

This story has a chance of not getting a conclusion because STAPLES AND WINDOWS 8.1 ARE HORRIBLE. Just for anyone looking to make a future purchase at Staples. I will spell it out for people:

DO.

NOT.

GO.

THERE.

I'm sorry, guys... But it's just not worth it.