Chapter Thirty-Eight - Epilogue

Well, guys... This is the final chapter of Clarity. There will be no sequel. I hope that you are happy with the way it ends. :) I promise, I eventually will make more fanfictions of The 100. However, for the time being I am working on another Vampire/Romance story, "Behind The Mask", of which I will tell you about in my next post, an Author's note.

The song that I have chosen for the Epilogue of Clarity is "Kids" By Mikky Ekko. I think that it's just the perfect song for it. :) And by the way, if any of you ever want to listen to the official soundtrack of Clarity, I have the link to my Grooveshark playlist in the external link. Enjoy. :D

It's been a wild ride. Thank you for joining me on it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Epilogue

A week had passed since the treaty was made between Anya and the Radani colony when the leaders finally exited the town hall. They had been in that meeting room, continuously coming up with ideas and compromises on how to make their own treaties work.

There were nine leaders of the grounders, and all five of the leaders of the colonies, including Jack. The seconds weren't allowed to go to the meetings, as they didn't want any decisions to be influenced by their thoughts instead of the leader's.

So, in other words, all fourteen of Virginia's leaders were gathered together.

The leaders of the grounders were Anya, Tristan, Sokka, Kyra, Tyson, Taylor, Ryan, Richard, and Jacob.

Tristan was dark skinned, with a buzz cut and big brown eyes that were far from innocent-looking. He kind of looked evil in a way. He seemed to have a problem with Jack, he certainly didn't look open to the treaty at first.

Sokka had long black hair that was often tied back to run all the way down his spine. He had tanned skin and bright blue eyes, but was quite emotionless. He was quiet as well, except for when he wanted to speak his mind.

Kyra had long blond hair that curled naturally, and pale skin with blue eyes that looked more grey than blue. She was very passionate about the treaty, and seemed like she had been one of the more forgiving and peaceful grounders, as opposed to Anya and Tristan.

Tyson had black hair and was pale as well, with dark brown eyes and a thick white scar that went from his temple down to his jaw line. He was a bit of a jokester, and seemed to have a thing about excessively and constantly trying to anger Tristan. That, of course, made Murphy almost instantly warm up to him.

Taylor looked strangely like Kyra, only her eyes were brown instead of blue. She was more silent, but also seemed like she was extremely intelligent. She just didn't say it.

Ryan had short brown hair and tanned skin with eyes that were such a dark brown that they almost looked black. He was more open to the treaty, and was very passionate about it, just like Kyra.

Richard had pale skin and long dark brown hair that went to his shoulders in waves. His hair kind of reminded Murphy of Finn. He had bright green eyes, and they were so bright that they almost looked like they were glowing. He had the same amount of passion as Kyra and Ryan, except he was bold enough to say everything that everyone was thinking, but was too scared or nervous to say.

Finally, there was Jacob. Murphy had actually spoken to Jacob when he and a few of his men came to the colony, and Jacob had mentioned that really the only people that wanted to fight with the colonies were Tristan and Anya, while everyone else wanted to live in peace. Some had even spoken about approaching the colonies, just to feed their curiosity and see what it was like. He had dark skin and black hair, with dark brown eyes that, somehow, seemed to stick out among the rest of the leaders.