Chapter Twenty - Wrecking Ball

HAIIIIIIIIIII. :3 So. Open Office is pure evil, and kind of deleted this chapter before I could post it, so I had to rewrite the entire thing. BUT, I'm actually kind of happy I did because I feel like it's a lot better now. :)

The chapter is named "Wrecking Ball" after the song that I linked it to, and you'll find out why I did that near the end of the chapter.

The goal for this chapter is the same as always, 15 reads and 1 vote. ^.^

ALSO. You will notice that I have changed up the cast a little bit. :P Let's just say that I have a recent addiction to literally watching every single episode of Teen Wolf back again, and I kind of imagined a lot of the characters looking like my characters. SO. Eve is played by Adelaide Kane (Teen Wolf: Cora Hale), Jack is played by Tyler Hoechlin (Teen Wolf: Derek Hale), James is played by Dylan O'Brien (Teen Wolf: Stiles Stilinski), Adam is played by Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf: Scott McCall), and Jane is played by Holland Roden (Teen Wolf: Lydia Martin). For anyone that hasn't watched the show, it is AMAZING. You can watch it on megashare.to, movie.4k.to, or download the torrents with kickass.to or piratesbay. :3

OH. AND BY THE WAY. Happy Early Father's Day to everyone. (It's literally less than an hour til midnight for me, so it'll be Father's Day really soon. xD In exactly 31 minutes, actually.)

BAI. AND ENJOY.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

Eve stood silently at the doorway, leaning on the frame and watching her brother with a hint of amusement in her eyes. "Having fun?" She laughed.

He had been packing his things into a black duffel bag, and had stopped to stare at his gun with complete and utter admiration. He really loved that thing.

He jumped. "Jesus ch- Warn me next time!" He started out yelling, but had begun to laugh by the end of the sentence.

She giggled, then walked over to him. "So when are we leaving?"

"In the next hour or so, but... I..." He seemed to rethink what he was about to say, then sighed lightly and bit his lip.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked worriedly. 

"No, no... Nothing's wrong... It's just... I have to show you something." He finally said, walking away from her and to his closet. He reached into the small space, pulling a box out from behind the wall. It seemed large, nearly bigger than he could handle. He kicked the door shut behind him, and walked over to the bed. 

Once he set it down on the bed, he dragged a small knife against the tape that held the flaps down. He was going extremely slow, and seemed to be trying to be very delicate. It was like whatever was in the box was the most important and fragile thing in the world. 

He moved the flaps out of the way and reached into it. He pulled out a long item, and it took her a moment to realize that it was a bow. He laid it on her lap, and she smiled a little. 

It was beautiful. It was made with swirled engravings above and below the grip, and it had dark brown wood, nearly black. She trailed her fingers over the engravings, and realized that they covered the entire bow. It looked like someone had dedicated their entire lives to decorating the bow itself, maybe a few years alone.

Next was a long cylindrical case, and he popped open the top of it. He tilted it onto the bed, and about ten different arrows poured out of it. They were all made from the same wood as the bow. The arrowheads were as black as the midnight sky. The ends were black as well. To be honest, the items were the strongest, yet most beautiful arrows and bow she had ever seen.