Chapter Fourteen - Bullet Holes

I was listening to this song the entire time I wrote this. xD I love it for some reason.

I feel like this really was a great chapter to write. I enjoyed it a lot. ^.^

By the way, I've started reading the AWESOME book "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton in school. :D I downloaded the movie for it. :D I'm DEFINITELY gonna watch it tonight. ^.^ 

And also, the goal is once again 15 reads and 1 vote. :3 BAIIIIIIIIIIII.

By the way, this is dedicated to @justanothergeek AGAIN because she makes me laugh and smile and sometimes fangirl whenever she comments. ^.^ :D 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Fourteen

Eve felt her body being pushed up against the brick wall of the side of the apartment building, the alley so dark that she couldn't see the person's face. At least, she couldn't when he had his face covered by a hood.

She continued to scream through the person's hand, and the person had apparently had enough. “Shut the hell up!” They hissed through their teeth. She could now tell that it was a man with the deepness in his voice. Another sign was that he towered over her by about a foot.

He ripped his hood off, and Eve felt her heart stop. It was Jackson. Her father, Jackson. “What the hell did you tell him?” Her father hissed, his hand moving from her mouth down to her throat, pressing against it and leaving only enough room for her to speak. 

“N-Nothing-” She choked out, her fingers trying to pry his hands from her throat.

He pressed harder, and lifted her farther up the wall, her feet no longer touching the pavement.

It had been dark before, being so late at night, but now it felt like the darkness was literally consuming her. She could still hear him, but her eyes were now clenched shut so that she could avoid seeing his monstrous face.

“Liar!” He yelled. “I saw the look on his face. He knows. He knows you're my daughter.” He hissed, acting revolted when he said 'daughter'.

She wanted to scream at him that it didn't matter, but he now pressed so hard that the only thing she could get out were choked gasps.

“He only wants you for the power. That's all.” He yelled. He sounded like a madman, half the words he was saying didn't make any sense. Why did it matter if anyone knew?

He hissed in anger, letting go of her and letting her drop to the ground. She didn't stand, but instead fell against the pavement harshly. She continued to gasp, coughing and writhing.

Jackson was standing a few feet away from her, his back turned to her. He began to hit both sides of his head, a gun in his left hand. He began to breathe heavily. Eve had been suspecting it for a long time now, but it was official. He really was insane.

He hit the left side of his head multiple times with the gun, growling at himself. “You ruin everything!” He hissed through his teeth.

She coughed again. “Well maybe if you hadn't hurt us to begin with you wouldn't have this problem!”

He swung around, stalking towards her and reaching her in less than two steps. He sent his left hand back, back handing her across the face and causing her neck to snap to the side, and making her hiss in pain.