Author's Note: Everything Else

It's been fun, guys. It really has.

I started this story on April 22nd. I ended it on August 5th. That means I was working on it for just over three months. That's kind of big for me, mainly because if I ever work on a story, it takes me longer because I go through a period of writer's block. That didn't happen, not this time. 

I think that the thing about Fanfiction is that you never lose inspiration. It's always there. Whether it's through the book it's based on, the celebrity it's based on, or the movie/T.V. show it's based on. You never lose it. That's why this was so easy for me to write, I was constantly thinking about it and constantly finding ways to entwine it with the show.

I promise that I will, eventually, make more fanfictions. But, for the time being, I'm working on my newest story "Behind The Mask". It is a vampire/romance story, and I was hoping that maybe you guys might check it out and let me know what you think. I was thinking that I wouldn't update until I knew that someone actually liked it, if that's alright? 

Here's the description: 

The Carter brothers are known for being two of the richest men in New Orleans, and also known for being the two most attractive bachelors in town as well.

Lydia is a young artist from Toronto, Canada. She is on a short three day trip to New Orleans to take part in a very famous and exclusive art show with her closest friend, Mina. Her art catches the attention of the Carter brothers, and they later make her an offer she just can't refuse: a very large sum of money as well as a temporary living space in their Louisiana plantation home in exchange for an array of sculptures and paintings that they will direct her to make.

Unfortunately, though New Orleans is known for it's large amount of mysterious annual casualties, Lydia will come to realize that insane murderers aren't the only things lurking around the streets of the French Quarter.

Of course, some of these creatures can blend in quite well, but the Carter brothers can't hide behind their masks of deceit for long. At least, not with Lydia around.

PLEEEEEASE check it out? 

Well, anyway. I love you guys. When I posted this, I thought that I would get 500 reads at the most by the time I was done, not 8,300. This is kind of unbelievable. 

I'm nothing special. I'm a fourteen year old girl that spends her time (even in class) writing and putting every thought she has on paper. I'm from a tiny town where nothing really happens. Having 8,000 people from all around the world read my story is pretty amazing. :) 

It may not seem like that big a deal to you, but it is to me.

Thank you for joing me on this wild ride, everybody. I love you all. <3

Update, August 9th, 2015:

OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO CHEESY AND EMBARASSING. WHY DID I WRITE THIS?

That is all.