Chapter Nineteen - Liar Liar

OMIGAWD.

THE 100 IS OVER. DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD I FEEL NOW. THAT IS IT I AM MAKING MORE FANFICTIONS THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET THROUGH THE NEXT WHO KNOWS HOW MANY DAMN MONTHS UNTIL THAT SHOW IS ON AGAIN. I'M SERIOUS GUYS I'M GOING TO START ANOTHER FANFIC MAYBE A BELLARKE FANFIC BUT LIKELY A MURPHY ONE AND IT'LL HAPPEN AT THE CAMP.

I STILL WANNA CRY.

OH AND DID YOU KNOW THAT I IMAGINE JACK LOOKING LIKE BELLAMY AND HANNAH LOOKING LIKE RAVEN WELL YEAH I KINDA DO

AND I WAS ALSO LISTENIGN TO THIS SONG WHEN I WROTE IT SO YEAH AND IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF EVE AND MURPHY

Goal: 15 reads, 1 vote.

BUT ANYWAY... HERES DA STORY: 

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter Nineteen

Eve quickly walked down the hallway, having heard a sound coming from Octavia's room.

It had now been thirty days since Murphy had come to the colony, and four days since they had found Octavia. She had seemed worried for the past few days, and it was beginning to make Eve very nervous.

She walked into Octavia's room only to see the girl attempting at getting out of the bed. “No, Octavia! Stop! You can't step on it yet!” She yelled, quickly running over to her and getting her back in the bed.

“But I need to- I-I need to...” It was only then that Eve realized that she was sweating, and also breathing heavily. Oh god, she was having a panic attack.

“Octavia, calm down. Stay calm, okay?” She continued to breathe even faster, and Eve sat her down on the bed, sitting next to her.

She seemed totally out of it, it was like she wasn't even listening to Eve. But, Eve was determined on helping her. It was time for desperate measures.

She whipped out her gun, pressing it to Octavia's ribcage. She pulled back the hammer of it, and Octavia gasped. She stayed still, staring down at the gun with fear in her eyes.

Eve shoved the gun back into the holster. “Don't worry, I'm not going to shoot you.”

It took her a second, but Octavia slowly realized that the panic attack had stopped. Her breathing was slower now, and she stopped sweating. “H-How'd you do that?”

“Holding your breath can stop a panic attack. When you thought I was going to shoot you, you sucked in a breath and then your breathing stopped all together for a few seconds. You stopped it on your own, Octavia.” She smiled softly, and Octavia stared at her with relief.

“I really thought you were going to hurt me.” She said, the fear slowly evaporating.

Eve shook her head. “No, I wouldn't. Not if you didn't hurt me first.” She paused. “We don't live like you do on the ark, Octavia. Lives are precious and important things down here, we have never killed anyone to save something. We've never had to.”

Octavia's lips parted, and then she frowned. “I wish I was down here when my mother had me.”

She nodded slowly, Eve biting her lip.

Octavia's eyes widened, and she tried to stand up again. “Bellamy!”

Eve instantly stood up, pressing down on Octavia's shoulders and forcing her to sit down again. “What? What's wrong?” She said, worried and confused about what Octavia was talking about. What's a Bellamy?