when he finds you

-YOUR BABY YEARS-
~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~
        "SANS,I HAVE TO STOP BY UNDYNE'S HOUSE TO DROP OFF SOME REPORTS. I WANT YOU TO KEEP A LOOKOUT WHILE I'M GONE."
"sure bro,but don't leave me alone for to long or I might get BONLEY."
Sans was at his hotdog stand doing the usual: taking naps,stacking hotdogs,making puns to himself.
"Who won the skeleton beauty contest? NOBODY. What does a skeleton say before they begin dining? BONE APPETIT. When does a skeleton laugh? WHEN SOMETHING TICKLES HIS FUNNY-."
"waa waah."
"-BONE. Who's crying?"
Sans walked towards the crying and found a little baby girl in a basket wrapped in a blanket. She had (e/c) eyes  and (h/l),(h/c) hair. He saw a note on the side of the basket and read it.
        "You may be wondering why I left this baby in the underground and not to some human family or orphanage. I, in a sence despise humans because of the way they act and treat others. I have a serious disease and only a few weeks to live so please take care of (y/n), her birthday is on(y/bd) and is a year old." Thank you- Angel Marie
"so your name is (y/n) huh? cute name. alright let's get ya to my house."
                     *TIME SKIP
sans finally arrived at the house and set you on the couch. You were already  asleep by the time you guys got there. He took this time to call Papyrus and tell him he has a surprise waiting for him back at the house. And it took no time for papyrus and get home.
"SANS WHAT IS THE SURPRISE YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT?"
He walks over to see sans on the couch cradling something.
"WHAT IS THAT YOU'RE HOlDING?"
"a human, her name is (y/n)."
"*gasp!* REALLY,A REAL HUMAN!?"
"yup,see."
Sans tilts you slightly so Papyrus can see you.
"isn't she cute paps?"
"ABSOLUTELY! WE ARE KEEPING HER,CORRECT?"
"yeah, i guess we are."
They both look at your sleeping figure.
"well it's getting late i think i'll turn in. i'll take (y/n) with me. night paps."
"GOODNIGHT BROTHER!"
sans walked upstairs to his room and layed you on the bed on the side next to the wall so you won't have a chance of falling off. He turns over to you a plants a kiss on your forehead and gets comfortable and just like that, he fell asleep holding you close to him.