Your 5th birthday

-YOUR TODDLER YEARS-
  ~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~
         You woke up with a smile on your face. Today is your 5th birthday,and you were so excited. You ran out of your room and into your dads.(btw, since you're older now you took the spare room they had.)

     You jumped onto your dad and started jumping up and down

"Daddy,daddy, it's my birthday today!"

"I know kiddo,your getting so big!"

You sniffed the air, it smelt of something sweet.

"What's that smell daddy?"

"i think uncle papyrus is making your favorite breakfeast for you."

Your eyes widen and your smile gets even wider. You rush down the stairs and into the kitchen and there was papyrus, cooking breakfast. You sat down and waited at the table. You see your dad walk in stretching. He sits next to you and lands a kiss on your forehead, making you giggle.

"morning bro."

"Morning uncle papyrus."

" GOOD MORNING SANS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!"

"Thank you!"

Papyrus handed you all your plates,and you immediately dug in. You were asking for more serving until there was none left, Your dad chuckled.

"wow (y/n), your acting as if you haven't eaten in forever."

"It's my favorite food of all time!"

"say, hows about me,you,and uncle pap go out for a walk in the snow?"

"Yay, I'll so get my shoes and coat!"
You went to your room and picked out a (f/c) heavy jacket and black leggings. You rushed back downstairs and you all set off.You,papyrus,and your dad all played in the snow. Making snow angels, having a snowball fight, and building a snowman. You all were out there until it was time for the cake and opening presents.

You put your clothes back in your room and come  back downstairs. Your father had put you in your high chair,and put the cake in front of you,lighting the candles. You made a wish and blew candles. You all at your cake until it was time to open presents.

You sat in the living room and opened your presents. You had a lot of them,most of them from papyrus but your all time favorite one was the necklace your dad had gaven you. It was a gold heart with your birthstone in the middle and inside was a picture of you and your dad when you were a baby. You smiled and put it on,you got up to hug your dad. You told yourself you were never going to take the necklace off. This birthday was better than you could have ever imagined it to be.