when papyrus babysits you

Sans got a phone call from Alphys and needed to discuss something important(not imporant to the story XD). Sans had called several people,but they were all busy. Papyrus volunteered to babysit you while he was gone and Sans had agreed.

     "i'll be back soon, be good for your uncle pap ok?"

"Ok dad, I will. have a good time with Alphy's."

"DON'T WORRY BROTHER, WE WILL HAVE A WHOLE LOAD OF FUN!"

"heh, i'm sure you guys will. alright i gotta go, have fun you too."

"GOODBYE BROTHER!"

"Bye daddy."

                   *TIME SKIP*

You and papyrus had cooked some spaghetti for lunch and now you guys were going to play a game. You both settled on hide and seek.

You had already played a couple rounds and now it was your turn to hide and for papyrus to find you. You were tiny so you could hide pretty much anywhere. You decided to hide in your uncle's scarf. It was difficult to do, but you managed to succeed. You were surprised he didn't feel you climb up.

Papyrus finished counting and started to look for you starting with the kitchen. He checked in the Cupboards and shelves and onto the other rooms.

He had been looking for you for about a half an hour now,and he was getting a bit concerned. You found it kind of funny how he didn't even notice you were in his scarf. Sans had come home not too long after. Your uncle was frantic at this point.

"heya bro, you and (y/n) have a good time today?"

"I-I-SANS I LOST (Y/N)!"

"calm down papyrus, did you guys stay inside all day?"

"YES,WE JUST STAYED HOME. OH BROTHER, I'M A TERRIBLE UNCLE I LOST MY DEAR NIECE!"

He spinned around and your dad saw you sitting in his scarf. You waved at him and smiled. Your dad tried to hold back a chuckle.

"SANS,WHAT IS SO FUNNY,(Y/N) IS MISSING AND-"

You giggled and Sans let out a chuckle. You hopped out his scarf and hugged papyrus. He was on shock. Relieved, but shocked.

"NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN DEAR NIECE. I HAVE TO ADMIT, THAT WAS SOME OUTSTANDING HIDING SKILLS."

"I'm sorry uncle papyrus, I won't do it again."

"VERY GOOD, NOW I SHALL PREPARE TONIGHTS DINNER!"

Papyrus rushed too the kitchen, you giggled and followed along.