Your wedding

Your wedding dress

Your wedding dress

Pick for significant other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Today's the day. The day you were getting married. You were so nervous but also very excited to marry the love of your life. Currently Mettaton was dressing you and getting you all dolled up before your dad came to get you. 

       "Darling, you look absolutely gorgeous! Everyone is going to drop dead when they see you!"

       "Thanks Mettaton...I'm so nervous, what if they change their mind and they don't want to be with me anymore..?"

        "Darling, (P/N) loves you very much. I don't think they would ever in a million years say no. Just stay calm and enjoy your wedding, it's your special day!"

          "Thanks Mettaton."

        I heard a knock at the door and Mettaton went to open it. My dad was awe struck when he saw me. He started to tear up.

          "you look beautiful (y/n), looks like you're really not my little girl anymore..."

           "I will always be your little girl daddy."

            "ya ready?"

            "Ready as I'll ever be."

        You took your dad by his arm and started to walk to the entrance. You heard music start to play as you both walked down the isle, on the other side was (P/N), they looked stunning.

        You finally reached the end and your dad let you go, you stared at (P/N) as the officiant started to read.

       "Welcome family, friends and loved ones. We are gathered today to celebrate the union of (Y/N) and (P/N). We are all here to support this commitment of love and to share the joy of  (Y/N) and P/N) as they choose to spend their lives together."

     "(Y/N) and (P/N), your marriage will be a lifelong promise to love, respect, trust and honor each other through the good, the bad and the unexpected. This union represents your commitment to support one another as individual beings but share your joys, sorrows, and dreams as one. A strong bond works in unison not only to nurture the best parts of your personalities, but to understand each other’s differences and flaws."

       "You are committing to learn how to grow alongside one another while remembering to keep an open mind throughout your journey."

     "Today, you gain an equal partner that will be your confidant, your defender and your motivator through all of your aspirations and goals. You will celebrate each accomplishment, provide peace through every setback and most importantly, give love in life’s both big and little moments."

        "You are creating a new home where love, trust and loyalty are the foundation. No matter what the future throws your way, rely on those foundations and you shall only see your bond grow stronger and your souls grow wiser."

         "Marriage is not easy, but from what I’ve seen in the two of you, I know your relationship will be an example to follow."

    "Now (Y/N) and (P/N), please join hands and face each other.

(P/N), do you take (Y/N) to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And (Y/N), do you take (P/N) to be your (husband/wife)?"

"I do."

"(P/N), please repeat after me. I (P/N), take you (Y/N), as you are, I promise from this day forward to love and treasure you for the rest of my life, to be your rock when things get tough, to be your number one fan in all of your accomplishments, to be grateful for all that you are and for choosing to spend the rest of your journey with me, to be patient and kind, to build a safe and loving home with you, to fill your days with laughter, to inspire you to pursue your dreams, to be faithful, to grow old with you and live a fulfilled life. This I promise you."

"And (Y/N), please repeat after me.

"I (Y/N), take you, (P/N) as you are, I promise from this day forward to love and treasure you for the rest of my life, to be your rock when things get tough, to be your number one fan in all of your accomplishments, to be grateful for all that you are and for choosing to spend the rest of your journey with me, to be patient and kind, to build a safe and loving home with you, to fill your days with laughter, to inspire you to pursue your dreams, to be faithful, to grow old with you and live a fulfilled life. This I promise you."

  "Your rings represent this promise to one another. The never-ending circle is a symbol of an infinite, unbreakable love.

     "(Y/N), take this ring and place it on (P/N'S) finger and repeat after me. (P/N), I give you this ring as a symbol of the promise I made to you today."

     "(P/N), take this ring and place it on (Y/N'S) finger and repeat after me. I give you this ring as a symbol of the promise I made to you today."

     "Having pledged your love and promise to one another today in front of all your friends and family, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you (husband/wife) and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

      I leaned in and kissed (P/N), and heard a bunch of clapping and cheering. I can't wait for the many memories and journeys I'll have with (P/N).