Bullying

Warning: violence, bullying (obvi)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   You didn't understand why they did this to you. You don't recall ever doing anything to them, so why? Why are they hurting you...

          It's been tolerable up until recently. They've been really aggressive and you're extremely exhausted from dealing with it on the daily.

          Once Carligh had tripped you during lunch, making you spill contents all over you and the floor and then laughed at you as you started to clean up what you had dropped. You had to go to the gym restroom and use the shower due to food getting all in your hair. You silently cried as you washed off and changed into and extra pair of gym clothes you had.

             Another time in art class, you and Bella were working on a project and when the teacher wasn't looking Carligh dragged her paintbrush all over your canvas, ruining the painting. It took you days to get this far but you silently got up and threw it away and retrieved a fresh canvas to work on.

              And of course you can't forget all the physical bullying, but that's usually when she has her little group of friends with her.

              What hurt you the most was when (ex p/n) started getting more involved. It was usually just the mocking and name calling, but this time they joined in on the fighting, and punched you in the jaw. You frose, you didn't know what to feel. They left you sitting on the floor silently crying.

                You now had to cover your bruises with makeup so your dad and uncle couldn't figure it out.

                Bella kept saying to tell your dad, but you didn't want to listen. She threatened to tell him if it got worse but you assured her it would be ok.

                And life wasn't getting any better with this Chara hanging around your thoughts too. Telling you that you didn't matter and that you were worthless and couldn't save your friends and family.

                  You get more and more depressed as the resets come. You wanted your dad to comfort you, to tell you everything would be ok. But Chara said she would kill him in front of you over and over again if you said anything, so you felt cornered and trapped.

                   You started to stop sleeping, nightmares got to be too much for you. You would instead cry all night along with Charas remarks to go with them. 

    You just wanted everything to stop.