when you start school

( You are in kindergarten)

" (y/n), time to get ready for your first day of school!"

You groaned and rolled out of your bed. You put on a black  hoodie with overalls and some black boots. You brushed your hair and put them into pigtails.

 You brushed your hair and put them into pigtails

You ran down stairs and into the kitchen. Your dad was sitting down eating his breakfast and papyrus was making yours. You sat down and greeted them both. Papyrus handed you your plate and you started to eat.

"are you excited about your first day of school?"

"YES, I can't wait to go!"

"heh, well ya better hurry up and finish your breakfast so you won't be late."

You hurried and finished up your breakfeast. You grabbed your backpack and hugged your uncle and headed out the door.

"toriel is going to be your teacher."

"Oh, that's nice."

You both arrived at the monster school. Your dad crouched to your height.

"now, what do you do when a stranger tries to talk to you?"

" Run and tell a trusted adult."

"and, what do you do when a boy tries to touch you in your no no zones?"

"Punch them in the face, and then tell a trusted adult."

Your dad smiled at you and ruffled your hair. He gave you a warm embrace and let you go on your way.

                       *TIME SKIP*

You entered the classroom and looked around. Everyone was trying to get situated. You saw an empty seat and got settled down there. You seem to have drawn a little attention to yourself as  some monsters gave you dirty looks. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw a female monster. She waved at you and smiled.

 She waved at you and smiled

"Hi,my name is Bella."

"Hello Bella, my name is (y/n)."

Toriel then walked in and introduced herself and had begun teaching the class. During the class, a cat girl was eyeing you and giving you dirty looks. You ignored them and focused on your work.

                   *TIME SKIP*

"Alright class, it is now recess."

You and Bella were playing in the sand box talking about each other.

"So are your parents monsters?"

"Well I don't have a mom, but my dad is a skeleton. My uncle also lives with us."

"Oh, that's cool!"

You heard giggles. You look up and see that same girl with two other monsters ( a green bird and a cow idk XD).

  "Look, it's the ugly brat and disgusting human

  "Look, it's the ugly brat and disgusting human."

The bird looks at you and smirks.

"Black hoodie, how original."

"Making fun of someone's clothes, how original."

The bird girl scoffs at you and you smirk.

"Look, we didnt bother you. You guys came up to us, so could you leave us alone please?"

She scoffed at you and walked away with her "friends". (Btw the cat girl is: carligh, the bird is Janet, and the cow is terri.)

You turned to Bella.

"You ok Bella?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I'm just fine."

You both smiled at each other.

"Hey bella, do you want to sleepover at my house?"

"Sure, I'll ask my parents when they come!"

                      *TIME SKIP*

Bella has told you she could come over and gave your her phone number so you could know when she was on her way.

Your dad had picked you up. You asked if Bella could come over and he was ok with it.

                    *TIME SKIP*

Bella had arrived and you both went to your room and hung out until dinner was ready. You sat down with Bella next to you and your dad and papyrus across from you both.

"Nice to meet you bella."

"Nice to meet you too!"

You guys talked about different topics and then your dad brought up school.

"Oh yeah, today was good. We had learned a whole bunch of stuff."

"DID YOU MEET A LOT OF FRIENDS (Y/N)?"

You and Bella looked at each other. You shifted in your seat. Your dad seemed to take notice.

"Ah, yeah I meet some people."

"THAT'S WONDERFUL!"

"Yeah...well me and Bella are finished, can we be exused?"

"Sure kiddo..."

For the rest of the night you guys watched movies and played games. You felt bad for not telling your dad, but you didn't want your dad to worry. How bad could it get..?