when you cry

(Watch the video to get the concept)

Sans had put you in your crib for a nap and now it was around lunch time. Papyrus was out on watch and Sans stayed home to watch you. He just finished his bottle of ketchup when he heard you crying,signaling that you were up.
"oh boy."
He walked upstairs, and entered his room and walked over to you. He picked you up and cradled you. He looked down at your crying figure and saw your little nose was red. He thought you looked adorable, even though you were crying. He brought you downstairs and fixed up your formula.
"here ya go kiddo."
He gave you the bottle and you accepted it. Sans sat down on the couch while you drank the formula. He turned the tv on and watched mettatons show.
                       *TIME SKIP*
The episode ended and you just about finished your formula.
"are ya done kiddo?"
He took the empty bottle away from you. That was an instant regret. You started crying again.
"aww common kiddo don't cry, don't cry."
Sans pulled out his cellphone and call Papyrus.
"hey bro."
"SANS,WHAT IS THE MATTER. I'M DOING MY PATROL. IS (Y/N) OK?"
"(y/n)'s just fine, but i need you to pick up some more formula on your way home,we're almost out."
"OF COURSE BROTHER,I WILL BE HOME SOON!"
"alright bro,see ya soon."
He ended the call and looked at you. You fell asleep. He guessed it was either the formula or all the crying. He went upstairs and put you back in your crib and watched some more tv until papyrus came home.

(I do not own the video.)