Pregnant!

(This chapter is if your significant other is a male.)

            You woke up and you were not feeling good this morning. You had ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Your husband woke up and rushed to help you. He tied your hair in a bun and massaged circles into your back. You finished after a few mins and flushed to consents and brushed your teeth.

"Hun I think you may have the flu, let's get you to the doctors."

You nodded and got dressed and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were waiting in the waiting room and were waiting for your name to be called.

" (Y/N) (L/N)?"

You both got up and went with the nurse to get your height and weight before being escorted to your room and not long after, the doctor walks in.

"Good morning Mr. And Mrs. (L/N), what seems to be the problem today?"

"Well my wife woke up and started vomiting this morning, but she didn't have a fever when I checked her."

"Hmm, let me pull up your height and weight."

The doctor started typing in their computer and started to read out what it said.

"Ok I see that your height has stayed the same, but it looks like you've gained some weight Mrs. (L/N)."

"Yeah, I do feel bloated a lot."

"When was the last time you've had intercourse?"

"I guess a month and a half ago."

"Mrs. (L/N), I think there's a possibility you might be pregnant."

"Pregnant!?"

"Yes, so I'm going to ask you to pee into a cup and also take a pregnancy test."

You nodded and followed the Doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were waiting nearly a half hour for the test results and you were getting anxious.

"Sweetie, I just want to let you know that I still love you no matter what and if we are pregnant, I be so excited to be a dad."

"I'm excited about possibly having a baby, but what if I'm not a good mom..?"

"Are you kidding!?, you'll be an amazing mother I just know it!"

You smiled and then heard a knock on the door. The doctor walked in with the pregnancy stick.

"Well Congratulations, you're six weeks pregnant!"

You both embraced each other and he gave you a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you so much Doctor!"

"It was my pleasure!"