pregnant! pt 2

(This chapter is if your significant other is a female)

         You and (P/N) were sitting on your porch starring up at the sky and admiring the stars. You looked at (P/N) and she smiled at you.

"Why are you staring at me silly?"

"It's nothing hun."

"Aww tell me babe."

"Well, I've been thinking, and I know we've been talked about our future and what we want to do. And I think I would love to have a kid with you (P/N)."

She smiled at you and kissed you.

"I'd love to have a kid with you babe!"

"I was thinking we could do a Intrauterine insemination." (Its when sperm cells are inserted directly into your womb (uterus) at the time of ovulation.)

"That's a wonderful idea! We'll look into it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few months, but you finally found the perfect sperm donor and had went through the whole process. So now you were waiting in the doctors office for the results when there was a knock on the door

"Good morning to you both, so from what I'm seeing from the testing we did the other day and the check up we did today, that you're in really good health. So now lets look at the lab results."

The doctor clicked on your file and read the information.

"Good news, your egg is developing well with the donated sperm! And you are currently around 4 weeks pregnant!"

"Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much doctor!"

"It was my pleasure you two."

"Omg I'm so excited babe, we get to be parents!"

"I can't believe there's something growing inside of me!"

"We're going to be the best parents!"

"I hope so..."

"What do you mean hope so? I know you'll be a great parent (Y/N)."

"You really think so?"

"I know so babe!"

You smiled at (P/N), you couldn't wait to tell your friends and family.