Your first day of high school

~.Your teenage years.~
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick update. You are now in your teenage years and you are currently 13 now. I am putting up a warning now and as I progress through the story, this story will now be considered mature for several reasons. If you do not like or if you are uncomfortable with mature subjects then I suggest stop reading this story. Anyways i hope you all enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: cursing

What you look like:

      Today is your first day of high school

Today is your first day of high school. Were you nervous? Hell yeah. You were unbelievably nervous to be in a new atmosphere around new faces and personalities. You got dressed and ready for your first day of high school.

What you're wearing:

           As you got to school you found Bella who looked if not possible, even more nervous than you did

As you got to school you found Bella who looked if not possible, even more nervous than you did. You smiled towards her and gave her a hug. "I love your outfit (y/n)! It looks amazing on you!" "Thanks Bella, you look great too!" "So (y/n), what's your schedule?" "Oh, here."

(Btw you have A day and B day. A days are even periods and B days are odd periods. And you have only your 1st period every day. That's how it is at my School.)

        "Wait hold on, (y/n) you have a lot of advanced classes

"Wait hold on, (y/n) you have a lot of advanced classes. You don't take most of those classes until next year! Take a look at my schedule."

       "Hmm

"Hmm...maybe they got the schedule wrong for me. I'll head to the office and ask about it. Ill see you at lunch!" You hugged and headed on your way to the front office.

As you entered the front office, you noticed a monster at the front desk. You smiled and walked up to her. "Hello dear, what can I do for you?" "Hello, I was wondering if I might of had a mistake on my schedule. You see, I have a lot of advanced classes on their." She took your schedule and entered it into the computer. She looked up at you and smiled. " These are all correct. You see, you scored way over every one else on your peer level on the test scores from last year so that's why they decided to put you in those classes dear. I would expect nothing less from the daughter of sans the skeleton." "Ah ok, thank you so much!"

You were rushing to your class because you had 2 minutes until the bell rang when you bumped into someone. You looked up and it was no other than carligh.

What she looks like:

(Yes I know this is a character from Monster High, but it was the only thing that came up on search when I typed in teen monster😂)

She had looked you up and down and scoffed in your face. "Don't fucken touch me you discusting human." You frowned at her choice of words, but you decided to roll your eyes and walk away.

~~~~~TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY~~~~

You opened the door and sighed. You survived your first day of school. "Hey dad I'm home!" You saw your father laying on the couch like the lazy bone he is "Hey how was your first day of school?" "It was ok, for some reason I got put into really advanced classes." "You're smart that's why." "Where's uncle papy?" "He's on his daily patrol." "And... he let you stay home?" "He thought I should wait for you to get home since it was your first day of high school." "Ah ok, well I'll be upstairs. Call me when dinners ready." "Alright."

You plopped into bed, honestly high school was exhausting. You just wanted to take a nap. As your head was clouded with thoughts, you quickly became tired and fell asleep.