When you get kidnapped

Hey everyone I'm back finally! Sorry it's been so long! But I'm here now so that's all that matters right? Right. So anyways, this chapter was requested by @MLPfan901 and I'm sorry you had to wait so long for it. I won't typically take any requests unless it fits into my story.
Do I really have to put a warning? There's kidnapping in the title sooo, it's self explanatory and also very mild  abuse.

So anyways enjoy this long overdue chapter!      
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       You and your dad were going out for groceries and you saw some monster kids kicking a ball around and having fun outside of the store. You really wanted to play with the other kids, so you asked your dad.

        "Dad, do you think I could hang out with the other monsters while you go shopping?" "I don't see why not, just stay around the area alright?" You gave your dad a nod and walked over to the monster kids.

         "Hey, mind if I join you guys?"
"Not at all, were just kicking the ball around to each other." "Ok, sounds fun!" You and the other monster kids laughed and giggled passing the ball around. One monster had kicked it to you and it went into an alley way. You laughed and ran to go get the ball with one of the other kids.

          You searched around but you both couldn't find it. You were about to give up and walk away, but a raspy, deep voice had called out to you both.
"Hey kids, is this your ball?" You both had nodded your heads. "Well good thing I found it or you guys would have never found it!" "Yeah, thanks mister. Do you think you could give it back to us?" "Yeah, here come take it!" "Well, do you think you could just roll it to us?" "Aww come on now, don't you want your ball back?" " I- I think we're going to go." All of a sudden he starts charging at you both. "RUN!"

           You grabbed the kids hand and ran as fast as you could, trying to get out of the long alley was as fast as your feet could take you until you felt a hand on your mouth and an arm wrapped around your stomach. You tried to scream and squirm, but your efforts were futile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           Your father had finally came out of the grocery store and was surrounded by little kids. "Sans, Sans, (y/n) has been kidnapped!" He dropped all the groceries. "Where was she last!" "Down the alley way, she went to go get the ball." He sprinted down the alley way like there was no tomorrow. And frankly, that was kind of the truth. What kind of tomorrow would it be if he never got to see his daughters beautiful face. A dreadful one. He kept running and running until there was no where else to run. He dropped to the floor and sobbed. He eyes was flashing. His little girl is lost somewhere with some creep! He had got up and ran back home.

           When he had made it back home,  he was greeted with all of his friends. But he was in no joyful mood. He explained what the situation was and everyone pitched in to find you.  Undyne called every guard to help search and everyone else scattered around the underground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             You were currently seated on the floor with rope around your wrists. You were hyperventilating and on the verge of tears. Were you going to die? What was going to happen to you? How long have you been here already? Your head was filled with questions. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a door open. It was your kidnapper. He walked over to you. He stood in front of you, watching you. A smirk formed on his face. He grabbed your chin and trailed his finger down it. You kicked him in his shin. He looked over to you in pain and punched you in the jaw. You had spit out blood. He grabbed a fist full of your hair and made you look at him. "We are going to the store right now, I don't suspect anyone will know about you just yet since you came to the store alone didn't you?" You hesitated. Maybe if you said yes, there would be a chance for you.  You nodded your head. "Excellent, they shouldn't know about you until the next day, but we'll be out of here before then. And when we go to the store, if you make any moves to try to expose me, I will kill you got it?" You nodded your head shaking. "And don't try to run away, we both know I am faster than you." You nodded. "Great, then we can go now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Everyone had searched for 8 hours now.  Sans was about to give up hope. His cellphone rang and it was the store owner. "Hello sir, someone had noticed you had dropped your groceries and left them there. Would you like to get them?" "Yeah sure...I'm on my way now."

         "Now remember what I said or you're dead!" You nodded your head as you walked in the store with the man. He wasn't very muscular, bit thin and tall with a little build to it. He was a brown bunny and was wearing torn up jeans and a black t-shirt. You were trying to stay as calm as possible and trying to act normal. You guys stopped in the back. "I'm going to the bathroom, you better stay there or I'm going to punish you when we leave." You nodded and he left. You were on the verge of tears. What were you going to do?

            You heard the door ring open and thought it was any regular  costumer. But, then you heard a familiar voice. "D-daddy?" Sans eyes when wide and looked frantically around the store. He ran to the back, and what he found brought him to tears. He ran up to you in joy and hugged you and kissed you. He examined you. "Did they hurt you? God when I find the person who did this to you, I'll kill them!" "He's in the bathroom daddy." Sans eyes glowed and he walked into the bathroom. All you heard was screaming and cracking and then silence. Your dad came out with blood on him. "Daddy, did you kill him!?" "No, I'll leave the sentry to justice. Let's go home."

          You were back to your normal self within a few weeks and everyone was so happy and relieved to see you. Your dad was never going to let his little girl leave his side again, until she can protect herself. No one was going to hurt you again on his watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it sucked, but deal with it.

Does anyone like or listen to Gorillaz? I'm so obsessed with them!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys!