First varsity softball game

(I think it's a good time to show you all the updated redraw I did a couple months ago for the softball chapter I did a while back. I also drew you and Bella in present time now.)

)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures and this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          It had been a while, and it was finally your first varsity game of the season. You and Bella were warming up pitching, talking and having a good time before the game when Carligh and her group walked by.

         "Hahaha wow you really suck, good luck you're definitely going to need it haha!"

         "Says the one who's on jv." (no offense to anyone on jv)

          "Ha, we'll be watching and see who's get's the last laugh."

           You rolled your eyes and began warming up once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

        It was time for the game to start. You went to the pitchers mound and got ready for the first pitch.

         The batter stepped into the box and was waiting for your pitch. You winded up and released the first pitch.

          "Strike!"

           You smiled at Bella, who was catching for you and she gave a thumbs up. Your teammates were all cheering you on.

          "You got this (Y/N)!"

          "Strike her out!"

           You winded up the next pitch, carefully watching what the batter was going to do.

           "Strike two!"

             The whole crowd cheered.

           You got ready to throw another pitch. As you let go of the ball, the batter went into a bunting stance and bunted the ball.

            "Bunt!"

           You ran towards the ball and threw it to 1st base, making the runner out. Everyone cheered for you. You saw Carligh scoff and walk away with her group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       It was the end of the game and your team had won 16 to 4. You packed up your things and left the dugout with Bella.

       "Hey Bella, you wanna sleepover tonight?"

        "Sure! It's the weekend so I'm sure my parents won't mind. I'll be at your place in an hour!"

        "Alright see you soon!"

     You started walking home until none other then Carligh blocked your way.

        "Nice game you had there."

        "Umm thanks..."

         You tried getting past her, but her friends were blocking your way.

         "But you will never be good enough. You're horrible at everything. You're just mediocre."

          "N-no, you're wrong."

          "Oh? Then maybe we have to show you just how useless you are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          "Hey dad, I'm home"

           "hey sweetie, how was the game?"

           "It was fun, we won 16 to 4."

           "that's good- what the hell happened to you!?"

            You had blood on your uniform and a slight black eye. You awkwardly laughed.

            "Heheh, oh this? I got hit in the eye with the ball." (This happened to me freshman year. Worst pain I have ever felt)

             "why didn't the school call me? More importantly, why did they still let you play?"

              "Oh, I uh told them I was okay and they let me play. Don't think much of it dad, I'm alright."

               "if you say so."

               "I'm hopping in the shower, by the way Bella is sleeping over so just let her in when she gets here."

                "alright hun."

               Not long after you got into the shower Bella arrived.

                "hey bella, how's it goin'?"

                "It's good, where's (Y/N)?"

                 "she's showering, that was a nasty hit she had to her eye."

                 "What hit? She never got hit."

                  "she told me she got hit with the softball..."

                  "No she didn't, she had her face mask on the whole time."

                  "hmmm."

      Now he knew something was up.