Proposal

(P/N) pov.

I sit in (Y/N's) living room with her father while I wait for her to get ready for our date. This was the day that I would propose to her...God I'm fucking nervous.

"hey you'll be fine (p/n), she'll say yes, i know she loves you a lot."

"Heh, yeah I hope so..."

I was suddenly having flashbacks of a few months ago when I had asked (Y/N's) dad for his blessing on having her hand in marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Sans, I would like to ask you something very important."

"please, just sans."

"Alright Sans, I was wondering if...I could have your blessing in having your daughter's hand in marriage..?"

I looked at Sans and he had a very nervous look on his face.

"... you want to propose to my daughter?"

"Yes, I love your daughter very much and I would like to marry the love of my life."

"...if I give you my blessing, will you swear to love and protect her from now and forever?"

"Of course I do, I swear on my love for her."

"then you have my full blessing to have her hand in marriage."

~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~
(P/N) pov.

I stared in awe as she came into the living room, She looks breathtakingly beautiful. I got up out of my seat and gave her a peck in the lips. She turned to her dad, who was for once dressed in a nice grey turtleneck sweater and her uncle, who had overly dressed up in a suit and tie. She looked at me and whispered into my ear.

"Why are they coming on our date again hun?"

"I just thought we should all have a nice dinner together for once."

She looked at me suspiciously, but nodded. She turned to her dad again.

"Are you ready to go daddy?"

"Yup, lets get going."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Your pov.

    We all just finished eating dinner and I'm looking around and everyone looks nervous about something. (P/N) takes my hand and we're both standing in the middle of the restaurant. Then, they go on one knee. I cup my face into my hands.

     "Here goes nothing...(Y/N), through this time that we've been together, you have made me the happiest person alive. There's no one I'd rather spend it with, so please, will you marry me and be my wife?"

     "Y-yes of course I will!"

      They slip the ring onto my finger and we give each other a loving kiss. I hear claps and whistles and remember we were in the restaurant.

       "CONGRATULATIONS NIECE AND NIECES FIANCEE!"

       "Aww thank you Uncle papy."

       "yeah, congrats to you both, i know you'll be good to my little girl."

       "Dadddy! I'm not little anymore!"

       "you will always be my little girl."