when you start to talk

It was morning time and papyrus was making breakfast for all three of you. Sans puts you in your hight chair and puts a bib around your neck. Papyrus brought three plates filled with pancakes and strawberries. By the time sans was done cutting up your food into smaller pieces, papyrus was finished and was about to head out to undynes.

"SANS I'M HEADING TO UNDYNES FOR A MANDATORY MEETING, I SHOULD BE BACK HOME IN A FEW HOURS. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR (Y/N)!"

Sans gives you a bite of your pancake before turning to look at papyrus.

"of course bro, I always am."

He smiled before turning and heading out the door.

He fed you a piece of your strawberries and watched you eat. He thought you looked so adorable.

"heh, guess it's just you and daddy."

You looked at him,swallowed your food, and spoke. "Da-. Da-ddy."

"did-did you just say daddy?"

"Da-ddy, da-ddy!"

If he could, he would of smiled even wider.

"I'm so proud of you (y/n)!"

He picked you up and tossed you in the air before embracing you in a warm hug. You giggled and continued to say the new word you had just learned.

He quickly called papyrus and told him the great news.

"SANS, THAT IS WONDERFUL! I ALSO HAVE SOME SOME EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE!"

"what is it bro?"

"I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I GET HOME.  THE MEETING WENT QUICKER THAN I EXPECTED.I'M ON MY WAY NOW."

"alright bro see ya soon."

Sans hung up the phone and look towards you. You were walking over to your dad and grabbed his leg. Sans really was proud of you, you seem to get the hang of new things. Sans chuckled and picked you up, heading to the living room to go watch tv. Mettatons show came on as usual and you both watched. You were awestruck by mettaton.

                       *TIME SKIP*

             It's was about an hour later and you and your dad were sleeping. You were sleeping on his chest as he was laying on his back on the couch. You both were awoken by the door slamming.

"SANS, LITTLE (Y/N), ARE YOU READY TO HEAR MY EXCITING NEWS!?"

"of course bro, we're all ears."

"SANS DONT RUIN THIS MOMENT. ANYWAYS, TODAY I HAD A MEETING WITH UNDYNE, AND SHE JUST PROMOTED ME TO 2ND IN COMMAND. ISNT THAT WONDERFUL!?"

"great job bro, i'm real proud of ya."

"Guard-guard."

"heh,looks like (y/n) is proud of ya too paps."

Papyrus picks you up and twirls you around.

"YES MY DEAR NIECE, IM IN THE ROYAL GUARD.WE SHALL CELEBRATE WITH SOME OF MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI!"

Papyrus puts you down and heads to the kitchen to start cooking. You walk over to your dad and take a small nap.