when he gives you a bath

It was lunch time and papyrus was in the kitchen fixing his famous spaghetti while sans had put you in the new height chair papyrus bought you. While you waited for you food, sans was telling you puns to which you giggled at.
"SANS DON'T GET (Y/N) INTO SAYING HORRIBLE PUNS TOO!"
"sorry paps, it's a little IM-PASTABLE to keep these puns inside."
"SANS!"
"heh heh."
"ANYWAYS THE SPAGHETTI IS READY."
"sweet."
Papyrus made three plates and handed your small portion to sans, sans started to feed you. After eating half of the plate, you were getting full. Sans tried to feed you another bite, but you turned your head to the side.
"aww common' bucko, just one more bite?"
You turned your head to the other side.
"common kiddo,don't be like that."
You flipped the plate and it landed on you. Sans sighed and took you out of your height chair.
"alright, time for a bath."
He carries you to his room and he picks out an old t-shirt he used as a kid and heads to the bathroom. He ran the water and started to undress you. Before he put you in he made sure that the water was at the right temperature and put you in. He took the soap bottle and poured a quarter sized drop into his hand and started to scrub your hair. You accidentally hit the bottle and some of its contents came out. Sans chuckled.
" Hey kid,that doesn't go in the water."
He washed the soap out of your hair and you started to play with all the bubbles in the water. Sans thought you looked adorable and let you play for a few more minutes until it was time to get out. He wrapped you in a towel and dried you off and put the shirt on you.
"welp you're all clean kiddo."
He took you down stairs and let you crawl about in the living room while he cleaned your mess.(forgot to say you can already crawl)