Showdown

You had waited for Frisk to arrive in the judgement hall. You had snuck out of your home to go fight Frisk. You were tired of all the resets and you needed to stop all this madness once and for all.

     You saw Frisk finally step into the hall, you were now face to face with them. Your gave a deadly glare.

      "I don't know why you're doing this, but you need to stop now before things get ugly right here, right now."

       "You are foolish. You think you can defeat me alone? You have no determination. You want to die. So why bother trying."

        "I have to try. I owe it to my friends and my family. I won't let them suffer anymore because of you!"

          "And what makes you think you can save them. You are alone. No one is here to help you (y/n)."

         "i am."

         "D-dad?"

         "heya kiddo."

         "B-but, how did you?"

          "dad instincts, i couldn't let you fight alone."

           You gave your dad a weak smile, you both turned your attention back to frisk.

           "How cute. You both are weak. And I will defeat you two. And all of monster kind and humanity, will perish."

            "it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming. and kids like you, should be burning in hell."

              You both rushed at Frisk, you took a swing at Frisk and she backed up and your dad has formed some bones, hitting Frisk. Their HP lowered. Frisk then ran up to you and took a swing at you, barely missing your face.

               You looked at your dad, his face clearly flooded with the shock of almost loosing you. You told him you were fine and to keep fighting. He nodded and ran towards Frisk again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The battle was almost over. Frisk was at low HP. You ran up and went to throw a punch at Frisk. They took their knife and managed to slash you with their knife. Blood started to come out of your mouth and chest. Your dad ran over to you.

       "(y/n)!? (y/n)! Stay with me sweetie... you're gonna be ok, just stay with me for a little longer."

        You nodded, and your dad stood up. His eye was glowing and he looked more furious than ever.

      "i'm gonna beat the shit out of you."

      "What? She wants to die anyway."

          sans growled and charged at Frisk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frisk pov.

     "Chara stop hurting them!"

     "Heh, why do you care? You started this. You've killed them before."

     "Yes, but I deeply regret it. I feel ashamed of it. They never did anything to me, and I killed them out of stupid curiosity."

     "And you should pay for your actions, by watching them suffer forever and ever."

      "I won't let you!"

      I punched the wall, it broke. I started hitting it over and over again until I saw light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Regular pov.

         Sans went to attack, but something was in the way. It was...Frisk? But how?
She had gotten slashed by chara!? So it was them all along...not Frisk.

         Frisk trurned to sans, tears streaming down their face. They gave him a smile.

         "Sans, take my soul and defeat Chara, and break the barrier. Fix my mistake."

           He took it and stared at chara. He stabbed Chara in the heart with a sharp bone and formed 20 gaster blasters and with a snap of his fingers he blasted Chara, killing them once and for all.

            He turned to look at you, you were weak. He ran over to you and scooped you up. You had 2 HP. He used whatever healing magic he could muster, bringing you to 10 HP.  He sighed out of relief. You shakily got up.

          "D-did you beat Frisk?"

           "actually it was chara. they were possessing frisks body."

            "...huh, so where are they?"

             "chara killed them, frisk told me to take her soul and break the barrier."

              "Well, lets break the barrier then."

              You gave him a smile as the barrier had finally been broken. You could practically hear monster kind jumping for joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          You and the rest of the monsters were staring at the sunset in awe. You looked at your dad, he seemed at peace.

          "WOWIE, WHO KNEW THE SURFACE COULD BE SO BRIGHT!"

           "Wow...dad isn't it beautiful!"

            "sure is sweetheart."

            "(Y/n)? Sans?"

            You turned around to see Frisk.

            "You're alive!? But how!?"

             "Don't worry about that (y/n). I'm glad you two are okay."

              "we're glad you're okay too kiddo."

              You looked around at all the monsters who you called family. For the first time in a while, you felt true happiness.