what life is like on the surface

(J/P): Job profession

(P/N): partners name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov.

     The whole underground has finally settled into their new homes on the surface and everyone seems to be really excited for new opportunities and fun things to do. Uncle Papyrus just bought a bright, red car he always dreamed about riding one day and now works as a police officer along with Undyne, Dad opened up a little hotdog stand in the towns park, Alphys is currently a science professor at a university, Mettaton has their own exclusive show on TV, Toriel works as a teacher at an all monster and human school, Asgore has retired from his king duties and is now investing his time in building a flower garden in the towns park, Frisk is now working with Muffet in her new bakery, Bella is working as a softball coach at one of the high schools nearby and also helps dad out with the hotdog stand, and I am now working at (J/P), and I couldn't be more happy with it.

         I decided to still live with my dad and uncle because i'm currently trying to save money up to buy a nice, little apartment close to them. I have also met someone new, their name is (P/N) and I met them at work. We seemed to really hit it off and went on a couple of dates until we decided to start going out.

       Life is pretty good now, I have no worries and I'm happy that all the monsters are finally free from the underground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this senario is pretty short, but I have new chapters coming out!