An unexpected guest

warning: cursing, violence, bullying.

          You were walking around your dad's sentry post when you heard a crunch. You looked to see another human walking with...a knife? You hurried and ducked down before they could see you. When you knew they were gone you hurried and tried to run back home, but you saw the worst thing imaginable.

           They...killed uncle papyrus. You were furious. You walked up to them, grabbed them by the shoulders and punched them square in the jaw. "You killed him! He never did anything to you,so why!?"

            They just looked at you, no emotion to read. They walked towards you and you slowly back up until you tripped. They got on top of you and stabbed you several times. Their was blood everywhere. Your soul had shattered. Was this it? Was this death? It couldn't be, you can still think consciously.

             You then saw a light and now you were back in your home. Wait what... You ran down stairs to look for uncle papyrus and there he was in the kitchen. You gave a big sigh and went up back to your room.

              "It was like...some sort of reset in the world just happened. I know it wasn't a dream because that felt so real..."

              Realizing it was getting late, you tucked yourself in. You started up at the ceiling, everything was quiet, until a voice spoke.

             "Howdy (Y/N), I don't suppose you're shooken up by that whole fiasco my partner did to your Uncle Papyrus hehehe."

             You gulped,"H-how do you know my name...how did you know he was my Uncle..?

              "Aww partner, there's a lot I know about you. Like how you dad is that dirty trashbag Sans, and how you're getting bullied in school. But you know, you can't really blame those people for hating you. You're useless, just a burden to everyone around you. You're just a disappointment to your family and no one really cares about you."

             You stayed silent, but you failed to hold your tears back as they rolled off your cheeks.

              "I am such a disappointment..."

               "Hehehe, at least you're being honest with yourself partner."

               "What's your name..?"

                "Chara."