Bad day

Warning: Bullying, selfharm, cursing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and just stared at the ceiling, not wanting to get out of bed. You forced yourself to get out of bed and get ready for school. You went into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You had dark rings around your eyes. You shoved it off and went on brushing your hair and teeth, then getting dressed for the day.

You walked downstairs to see your uncle Papyrus making some breakfast. Your dad was chilling on the sofa until the food was ready. Papyrus took a couple of glances at you, you were slumped over, starring off into space.

Eventually, Papyrus had finished making breakfast. All three of you were sat down and started to eat. You hung your head as you ate your breakfast, not having any energy or motivation. Your dad and Papyrus exchanged looks and then looked at you.

"sweetheart, are you feeling ok?"

"YES, YOU SEEM RATHER OFF."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine."

They looked at each other again and then continued to eat. You finished first and got up to wash your plate. You grab your jacket as you walked out the door.

As you we were walking, Carligh and her group walked next to you and started calling your names.

"Stupid bitch"

"She's so fucking disgusting!"

"Get out of our way, stupid whore!"

They shoved you down and you landed in a pile of mud. They laughed at you and walked off. You grumble to yourself and got up. You took your jacket off in tight around your waist and continued to walk to school.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~

You sat down at your desk. You noticed Bella wasn't here. You pulled out your homework and groaned. It was soaked. Toriel then walked in and announced what the lesson was about. She walked around, collecting the homework. When she got to you, she gasped.

"What on Earth happened to your homework?"

You looked over and saw Carligh and her friends snickering.

"I-it fell out of my backpack this morning."

"Well I'm sorry (Y/N), but I cannot accept this. This will unfortunately be an F, I'm sorry."

You looked back out them and they were all laughing. You sighed and watched the lesson for today.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~

You had to stay at school for detention because you fell asleep during class. Carligh and her friends also have detention for talking during the lesson. The teacher said she needed to print some papers and told everyone to not talk. Then she left, that's when the trouble began.

"Why don't you all just do us a favor and just kill yourself?" Carligh spat.

One of her friends looked at her.

"You don't think that's going a little too far do you?"

"Nah, this is."

She got up, grabbed you by the hair and slammed your face into the desk, making your nose bleed a little. The Room fell dead silent.

"Oh my, that was rude wasn't it!? Here, take this as a token of my apologies."

She dug into her pocket and took a razor out, placing it in your pocket. They all laughed and sat back down before the teacher got back. The teacher soon came back with her papers. She payed no attention to you as you sat there and wiped the blood off your face.