when you try out a sport

●Ok before we start I would like to say that I am really sorry that this chapter didn't publish sooner. I am going through so much stress still. My boyfriend broke up with me and I had to give my new dog back to the shelter and my dad got fired from his job. I also want to thank all of you for being so patient with me and I love you all.

●By the way, i'm just putting the sport that I play and i'm sorry if you hate this sport. I just made it onto the junior varsity team so yay me!

● And one more thing, your in 3rd grade now and your 8 years old. (I'm trying to get to your teenage years cause that will be more intresting. During your teenage years, it will be a little bit more mature so I will put warnings on what will happen in the chapters.)

Anyways here's the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You were walking on your way out of school with Bella when something caught your eye. You saw a flyer for softball tryouts. You looked over at Bella and smirked.

"Hey Bella, we should tryout for the team!"

"Hmm, softball huh?"

"Yeah, it seems cool. My dad and I play catch outside in our backyard sometimes."

"Yeah, I heard that the people on the surface play it, usually girl's."

"So will you tryout with me?"

"Of course I will, when is the date?"

"Umm, from what it says here it should be in about a week. So we have plenty of time to get equipment."

"Ok, I'm going to ask my parents to buy me some equipment today. I'll see you later (y/n)!"

"Bye Bella!"

                       -TIME SKIP-

"Hey dad, next week there's softball tryouts. Do you think we can buy some equipment for me."

"sure kiddo, glad your getting involved in sports. and here I thought you were such a lazybones, heh."

You rolled your eyes and smirked. You thanked your dad and you both went to buy some equipment.

                      -TIME SKIP-

      Your waiting for Bella to meet you at the bleachers before tryouts start. You tie your laces on your cleats and tuck in your shirt. Bella soon came and you helped her set all of her equipment up.

 Bella soon came and you helped her set all of her equipment up

(This would be your outfit. You have a black helmet. I'm sorry it was a quick little 10 min sketch and color, I'll make a better one if I get the chance.)

(This is bella's outfit, she has a black helmet also

(This is bella's outfit, she has a black helmet also. Again, it was only a 10 min sketch and color. I'll make a better if I get a chance.)

                      -TIME SKIP-

             Tryouts ended and Bella just ended up sleeping over at your house. Your dad was out on his shift and so was your uncle papyrus so you both took your showers and chilled on the couch until your dad came home.

    When your dad came home you both were telling him all about the tryouts. You both were told that names would be posted tomorrow morning so both of you would go together.

Your uncle Papyrus came home from his patrol and you were telling him all about it, you hoped both of you guys made it onto the team.

                      -TIME SKIP-

You both got to school and rushed over to look at the list. At first you didn't see your name, but then you saw both of your names. You both cheered and hugged each other. You knew this was going to be really fun for the both of you.